(1) 'CoroCoro' Leaking! [9/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, uh...I saw the leaks this morning...and what I have to is...

GAME FREAK, YOU DID IT AGAIN!

First off, we have our new Mega evolutions!
Garchomp: More spikes = MORE AWESOMENESS.
Mewtwo X: I called itl Caaaallled it. Mewtwo has two forms, and they're both version exclusive.

Chespin: BEANBAG ACORN
Fennekin: PYRO BALLERINA
Froakie: NINJA FROG
CONCLUSION: Nobody likes middle evolutions!

Fossils, a T-Rex and an Brachey.
Brachy will have some tricks up it's tail!
Fabulous Dog; FABULOUS.

Last Thoughts:
Good job Game Freak. You managed to 'freak' out the fanbase!

Rozureido said:
Pokewiz1999 said:
There's a Dragon symbol too but no basic energy so how does a Fairy symbol confirm Basic Fairy Energy? On the bright side we get pink cards! :D I will collect them all.

Look to the left of the fairy symbol. Its kinda half in the crease of the magazine but its still obviously a picture of a basic fairy energy card.

Huh. Good eye. Now I have to get as much fairy energy as I can :D

Actually, these new starter evos are showing a certain pattern.

Last gen, the main theme is about traditions and modernization.
The starters are designed based on different cultures:
Oshawott - Jap
Tepig - Chinese
Snivy - Western

and now... this gen's theme is France and beauty.
and the starters i really don't really know the connection to the the gen's main theme,
but its quite obvious what its based on:

Fennekin - witch (the twig makes it tail into a broom)
Froakie - ninja
Chespin - knight (if u look at its arms u can see armor like plates)

Do you reckon Chespin's evolution is based off a pin cushion? It certainly appears that way! I've come round to all the starter evolutions. At first I was a little unsure but now they're looking pretty cool. I like the fact that they aren't very predictable evolutions which is a change from the usual! (Apart from Dewott to Samurott and Tepig to Fatpig last gen)

OMG!! Big leak today!

The new type chart is crazy!
I can't wait to see what Pokemon X/Y will do to competitive battling!

I like the resistance changes and Fairies place in it all. It weakens the most used types, while boosting some of the lesser used types.

I'm so glad the cool looking Mewtwo is from Y, since I already pre-ordered Y... xD
Sadly all it gets is "Hypnosis" <_<

All the other news is awesome! The cat with the gender differences going so far as to affect moves, the Fossil Pokemon, a sheep you can shear, Dual-type moves o_0, etc..

I hope Froakie's 3rd evo is bipedal, or given that he is a frog, semi-bipedal (ie, hands on ground in preparation for mad b-ball jumpz)

PS. Mega Garchomp, wtf is that? I had seen a joke pic/meme the other day of a guy who used MS Paint to add spikes to Garchomp, and this looks EXACTLY the same! >_<

Long time no post! Hello everyone :)

Please don't rage at me, but I really need to express my disappointment for the last and most important CoroCoro issue. You don't need to agree with me, but I seriously think that most of the pokémon (with this I mean Mega M2X, Mega Garchomp and the Starters' evolutions) are really hideous (except Froakie's). C'mon, I'd prefer to give Mewtwo some steroids instead of using the Mewtwonite X on it, Garchomp turned out to be scyther all this time (and I'm laughing at the fact that one of our fellow readers posted a prediction of how Mega Garchomp would look and came out almost as it really is). Chespin's evolution (and only the evolution )n is actually the first starter that I don't like. Bloddy hell, It almost looks like Gargomon, of even Mega Gargomon's cannons; hoping that its final evolution will clean up that mess with a huge broom. And speaking of brooms, what's up with the FennekinEvo's tail, that it has a stick stuck to it? Plus, now it is standing in 2 legs (oh no, not a fourth Fighting!)

The rest of the information is just marvelous, but those aforementioned guys messed up my whole day, and it's just 10:33 am wher I live lol. Sorry for the long post, I hope you guys understand haha.

Wished that the mewtwo y was also different type like mewtwo x. thats the 5th Fighting legendary. It would be nice to have a pure fighting legendary in this generation. The chespin evo dissapointing since the design looks so ugly, Chespin look so energetic but evo to a nutshell. I'm pretty sure right now that Fennekin final evolution would be a standing fox with a witch staff Fire/Psychic hopefully. I wouldn't be surprise if Froakie final evo turns out to be a flying frog. with a Water/Flying type. Just hoping since that could be interesting. I hope there are a couple more Mega Evolution especially for that generation starter or legendary of 6th generation that would be most fair since 6th generation introduce this mecha. I can't wait to see "meowstick"s evolve form, if it's good enough the male surely be in my 6 pokemon team.. Garchomp look so sharp

Chronus MSEA said:
I can't wait to see "meowstick"s evolve form, if it's good enough the male surely be in my 6 pokemon team.. Garchomp look so sharp

Meowstick is the evolved form - unless CoroCoro revealed Espurr, however that seems unlikely.

That said, I can't wait to see Espurr. I really hope its like super adorable

MegaMewtwo: I can't say I like it but I can't say I dislike it either, I'll say it looks decent.

Chespin Evo: looks silly but I like it.

Fennekin Evo: I hate furries so I'll leave it at that.

Froakie Evo: It looks incomplete, but so far it solidifies my choice of froakie.

Tormian: looks cool, I was hoping for a cool type combo though :(

Mega Garchomp: Looks cool too, I'm not a fan of Garchomp so there's not too much praise I can give it.

Espurr: I like it but I hate how it's gender affects its move pool, now I have to not only make sure they have the right nature and ivs, but also the correct gender and ability.

Rock/ Dragon: it looks alright, but why can that be a dragon but not charizard :(

Rock/ ice: I like this one too.

Sky Pillar said:

You forever ruined Fennekin for me... I wasn't even thinking about it that way, but now I can't UN-think it! >_<
Thanks a lot bro...

Sheriff_K said:
Sky Pillar said:

You forever ruined Fennekin for me... I wasn't even thinking about it that way, but now I can't UN-think it! >_<
Thanks a lot bro...

It was bound to come up some time. If not me, someone else would say it.

Phoenix EX said:
The very first thought that popped to my mind when looking at that small image of Mega Mewtwo...
Gogeta.

MegaGogeta_zps7e8249b0.png

Just Saiyan'...

Sky Pillar said:
Sheriff_K said:
Thanks a lot bro...

It was bound to come up some time. If not me, someone else would say it.
Blaziken looks humanoid too, how come no ones ever mentioned her and furries in the same sentence? :p

Poodle pokemon, I need you, I need you so much. I will make you pink, I will make you fluffy... I will make you my Marie Antoinette. You are going to be FABULOUS!!!

I hope they announce visible accessories in battle next, my sweet Marie desires ribbons, lace and lots and lots of jewels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back