(1) 'CoroCoro' Leaking! [9/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
IV's POSSIBLY VISIBLE/CHANGEABLE!!!

Team Flare true goal (just revealed in Coro Coro) is to create a beautiful world.

Seeing as these games have a DNA theme, it is evident that perhaps they will create said world through DNA selection/manipulation.

Notice the 5 leaders are ALL WEARING HIGH-TECH GLASSES.

- Perhaps these glasses enable them to view a Pokemon's DNA in order to see which one's they wish to obtain for their experiments!!!

- Perhaps they wish to obtain Xerneas/Yveltal in order to create flawless Pokemon using their DNA data, which could mean a way later in the game to increase IV's using their repurposed machines!!!

I laughed so hard at Chespin and Fennekin evolution . It's really ugly . LOL I'm glad that i'm go with Froakie from the beginning . Finally i can see the fossil pokemon . Even the design of Diplodocus look normal to me .

Froakie's evo looks so cool, can't wait for the final stage. Fennekin's evo is a joke (another bipedal?) Chespin's evo looks so adorable but still...odd.

very disappointed with the type chart. How could they not give Ice at least Water and/or Ground resistance? ):

poor ice dino is prime example victim of this:
fighting 4x
ground 2x
grass 2x
water 2x
steel 4x
rock 2x

whats it supposed to survive?

Dedenne confirmed for Uber tier. Only weak to Poison and Ground. Resists Bug, Electric, Fighting, Dark, and Flying. Immune to Dragon. Unstoppable.

Mitja said:
very disappointed with the type chart. How could they not give Ice at least Water and/or Ground resistance? ):

fighting 4x
ground 2x
grass 2x
water 2x
steel 4x
rock 2x

Flying, presumably. Anything that's Flying and doesn't have one of those other types would be *ahem* a sitting duck.

jynxed said:
Dedenne confirmed for Uber tier. Only weak to Poison and Ground. Resists Bug, Electric, Fighting, Dark, and Flying. Immune to Dragon. Unstoppable.

Imagine Jigglypuff. That pink, cute ball of pinkness is now the official Hydreigon no.1 killer.

Every Fairy is banned.

jynxed said:

Don't forget about Magnet Rise.

DorianBlack said:
Mitja said:

fighting 4x
ground 2x
grass 2x
water 2x
steel 4x
rock 2x

Flying, presumably. Anything that's Flying and doesn't have one of those other types would be *ahem* a sitting duck.

I thought about that, but realized Flying is like the one type that pretty much never shows up on its own e_e

"oh look, its Staraptor, I can take it down with both STABs.."/death by scarfed 4x damage Close Combat

At the bottom right of the page where it shows the five team flare scientist, it shows a girl with wings. Maybe she's the fairy type gym leader?

Hackzo23 said:
At the bottom right of the page where it shows the five team flare scientist, it shows a girl with wings. Maybe she's the fairy type gym leader?

I think that's Karune, she helps you customize your avatar.

I... I'm sorry Chespin. You didn't deserve this.

Froakie has a really cool evolution, and even Fennekin's is alright. But poor Chespin... how can he look so happy?

Hackzo23 said:

Maybe its that actress who was previously mentioned to help with hair/clothes customization?

OR MAYBE
The actress is the Fairy gym leader

edit: Chespin turns from a semi-cute hedgehog thing to an ugly cushion

mijumarulover said:
Hackzo23 said:

I think that's Karune, she helps you customize your avatar.

I know, I think she could also be the fairy gym leader. Like in game some CPU tells you that you can customize your character. you end up battling her, then you find out she's the one who customizes your character.

Keeper of Night said:

Froakie has a really cool evolution, and even Fennekin's is alright. But poor Chespin... how can he look so happy?

I know its bad now but you know its one of those middle evos...I'm sure its final form will be awesome imagine losing fat and gaining bulk and just look at its design and patterns I call it its gonna be awesome.

Mitja said:
DorianBlack said:

I thought about that, but realized Flying is like the one type that pretty much never shows up on its own e_e

"oh look, its Staraptor, I can take it down with both STABs.."/death by scarfed 4x damage Close Combat

Sure it doesnt...yet. e______e

Most Normal/Flying types aren't that lucky with their movepool, though, and those (plus Bug/Flying, which it would also tear through like tissue paper) are really common in the single-player route (I'm not even going to bother talking about competitive play, since it bores the heck out of me). It could prove at the very least an annoyance to some Flying Dragons, too, depending on its evolution's stats. The heavy hitters like Salamence are fine, probably, but it might be able to take down an Altaria or a Noivern pretty easily.

ashyboy said:
Keeper of Night said:

I know its bad now but you know its one of those middle evos...I'm sure its final form will be awesome imagine losing fat and gaining bulk and just look at its design and patterns I call it its gonna be awesome.

Yeah, I think you guys are forgeting that middle evos of starters almost never look good. Gekogashira is a clear outlier, sure, but that's no reason to rag on fat'n'happy Haribohgu there.

Luxrayx said:
Fennekin's evolution stands up? That makes me sad... I really hope I'll still like it.
Thats the thing that makes me angry as well, why do they keep making the fire starters stand up?! It would have been way cooler if it stayed on all four legs. I thought fennekin was going to be cool like arcanine and ninetales, but i guess not. Based on the evolutions so far i would have to say Froakie looks the best, then fennekin and finally chespin. I really don't like chespins evolution at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back