(1) Dragon-type Rayquaza, Salamence, and Haxorus from 'Dragon Selection' Revealed! [1/5]

Dragon types look cool in the TCG. I like Haxorus' artwork! I'm guessing there won't be any EXs in Dragon Selection, wich is probably why Rayquaza is in Dragon Blade, too.

Is it just my tiny dsi screen, or does the dragon symbol on the cards not have the eye?

zoradude said:
Is it just my tiny dsi screen, or does the dragon symbol on the cards not have the eye?
It's your screen.

The scans on the main page do have the eye, HOWEVER it's very small as to almost no longer be visible. You sorta need to squint.

DNA said:
It's your screen.

The scans on the main page do have the eye, HOWEVER it's very small as to almost no longer be visible. You sorta need to squint.

Oh, I see it now. Thanks.

catutie said:
I'm gonna have to play around with the Salamance idea...it's interesting. By the time we get it I'm sure Weavile and Sharpedo will be rotated out :/

I would still like to try it

i love the artwork, also any1 know if we'll get scans of the book that comes out t-day w/ haxorus
also on the types things any1 remember eeveelutions/speed spread or today's 6 corners dec

Back