(1) First 'CoroCoro' Scans of 'Pokemon Black and White' [4/10]

RE: (1) First 'CoroCoro' Scans of 'Pokemon Black and White'

The 3D scan of the city looks awesome cant wait for this game to come out :)

Neat pictures, through I hoped the games would be released on 3DS.

I hate those games 3D. also i don't like that full backsprite thingy.
I hope that can be changed

The city image kind of looks like Pokemon's spin on NYC or maybe even Tokyo.

A Mart inside the Pokemon Center? Brilliant. You can heal your Pokemon and buy goods in the same place.

Anyone else notice that on the battle screen, pokemon now have full shadows? Just a minor think, but I think it's cool :D

Mikey said:
Yeah, the game will be great.

And I'm really thinking either the third Gen V game or the Hoenn remakes will be for the 3DS.

It seems likely that Black and White will work on both the DS and the 3DS, and the third version will only work on the 3DS, like G/S/C.

For some reason I think of one of the pokemon profs. when i see the pictures relating to old times. Or someone that is in the game series already. There also appears to be a GTS globe in the pokemon center.

Shaymin Lv.X said:
I hate those games 3D. also i don't like that full backsprite thingy.
I hope that can be changed
*agrees*
The style looks WAY too pixely, and I don't see the 3D idea going far.

The pixelyness comes from WPM enlarging the picture.

Muddy68 said:
The pixelyness comes from WPM enlarging the picture.

This
Anytime you make a screen of a ds game 10x larger, it's going to be pixely.

ya the screens are pixely depends on the quality of camera was used to take them. and enlargement of the pics. im sure they will look great on a ds screen.

Casty said:
Neat pictures, through I hoped the games would be released on 3DS.

Well as of right now it's on DS. Although the 3Ds can play DS games anyways. Also to note I think that it would be smart of Nintendo to release these games for both 3DS and DS, with the 3DS version having more features.

hellmetal789 said:
ya the screens are pixely depends on the quality of camera was used to take them. and enlargement of the pics. im sure they will look great on a ds screen.

Nothing to do with the quality of the camera.

The images ARE made up of pixels - and they can only be seen really when enlarged.

well my camera adds jaggies to none jaggy images.

oh well poke sunday is on atm

Has anybody noticed in the picture of the cave, a levitating rock on the top part blocking the way??? could this mean there's a new HM???

When looking at the cave picture, I'm disappointed in graphics. It isn't Nintendo's fault, just the fault of the DS's graphical power. It's too bad the fifth generation is on the same console as the fourth, but they may do something like previously stated. However, the city pictures look really amazing. I hope those are in-game screenshots (not a cutscene)

The battle pic looks neat, it seems like they may change a lot of things to the game.

Firemaker said:
When looking at the cave picture, I'm disappointed in graphics. It isn't Nintendo's fault, just the fault of the DS's graphical power. It's too bad the fifth generation is on the same console as the fourth, but they may do something like previously stated. However, the city pictures look really amazing. I hope those are in-game screenshots (not a cutscene)

The battle pic looks neat, it seems like they may change a lot of things to the game.

not the ds's fault at all , its the game engine they are using. there are a lot more games that actually push the ds to its max a bunch of the final fantasy's are good example of this even crystal chronicles echoes of time the game is demanding on the ds and the drop in frames during massive attacks and stuff shows it.

This game looks like its still using the dp/pt/hg/ss engine with a few tweaks and the camera set at a lower perspective. its still using sprites for people and pokemon.

this image sorta proves it as well found online someone using a ar to use the beta camera they had implemented in the dp/pt/hg/ss engine.
muybajo.png

I also did notice the camera being tilted more downward instead of upward found in the previos games

--
Pokemon Sunday is on!

announced the names on poke sunday atm

and that looks like all they announced on poke sunday lol.

Back