(1) Isshu's Starter Evolutions Leaked; Another New Pokemon [9/4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mucrush: Wobbuffet: The arms are posistioned differently, the head is angled differently and I don't think Wobbuffet could stand a different way.

Hippopotas: The eyes are looking a different way and the front arms are bent more.

Hihidaruma: The face is angled differently and the body is too.

Now, if you don't mind, I would like to stop this pointless discussion because I am right and you know it. Game Freak may borrow from the official artwork but they do not outright copy it.

I think I know what pokemon is hidden un the musical thing w the happy face, it's prolly the evolutionary stage between Darumakka and Hihidaruma, you did say eyebrows Pokebeach.

I like the possible starter evolutions w exception of the quadrupedal otter, it just has the least resemblance to Mijumaru than the other starters to their evolutions. I like it but not as Miju's evo tho, I guess I was too psyched about it's final being a water/fighting type samurai otter in the end :(

Stii hoping for that but darn. I really really hope Pokabu's final stage is not yet another fire/fighting time, that would be three in a row, seriously. Maybe Fire/Dark it could still be.

EDIT: OMG I just realized Mijumaru's final evo does looke like a samurai, I guess I was expecting a solely bipedal samurai miju final, this si so awesome!!!

Thnks Pignition, by reading you're post I just got the idea to look at it a dif way :)

And I will be disappointed if the monkey trio have no evolutions.

I just don't think WPM could avoid posting this rumor up. I knew it was coming once Serebii posted it up. I don't think that post necessarily means WPM himself was convinced 100%. I think this is great discussion news. I know many people who just create an account to reply in the forums to this type of stuff to express how they feel or angered they are. I was one of them -.-

1283616610415.png

"It's been photoshopped and distorted. Its fake."

Looks like someone on another forum found yet another noticeable error.
I think we're coming to a conclusion, folks. :x

i dont think these are real and if they are im really disappointed =/ besides they dont really add up like mijumarus i can kinda see pokabus but thats dumb how its another fighting fire i was liking the idea of a water fighting and tsutarja the one im picking when the game comes out, his final evo is disappointing i dont like the coloration in it and if it were to be part dragon shouldnt it look more dragon like at least have arms or something but i really doubt these are real and i hope not

evo1.png

evo2p.png

evo3.png

"And here are the full images, obviously on printed card".

And the person gives out more proof of this possibly being fake.
They also gave a link to the Poke Jungle site where someone stated that they created it themselves, trying to imitate beta artwork of Torchic. Maybe that's known already, but I'm having huge doubts now.

The creator confessed to creating them a day after Serebii originally posted them.

Bit odd, don't you think? Creator confesses, then they are magically said to be the evos. Why do something like that?

The only one I like out of all of them is second stage Tsutaaja.

Not sure if anyone mentioned this because the starter evos are being hyped about, but this means that Gym Leaders won't be limited to just one type if Dento has all these monkeys. That would explain why the badge looks the way it does.

@Chiraami: So we're just gonna wait around until WPM announces them as fake? ._.
Aaarg, I just wanna see the REAL starter evolutions already! All this fake stuff is getting to me. X_X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back