(1) June CoroCoro Scans Leaked - New Pokemon [6/11]

Im going to love this game. But im a big digimon fan too. And I feel like they did copy them with the Gear pokemon.

Yeah the pig seems like it was created by rushing quickly. I don't know, it'll probably take time to get used to the new Pokemon.

JC3 said:
Im going to love this game. But im a big digimon fan too. And I feel like they did copy them with the Gear pokemon.
They honestly do look like they could evolve into Hagurumon.
Hagurumon_b.jpg

Gear: It's actually kind of cute and works well as a Steel type concept. Should evolve into something cool.
Munna: A stupid ugly pink flowered mess. I love Psychic types, but this thing is repulsive.
Mamepato: A nice generic bird type early on. Hopefully it evolves into a useful bird like Staraptor.
Chiramii: Standard little cute Pokemon, unless it's useful or unique, not much to say.
Hihidaruma: Really creative, cool looking, seems powerful!
Shimama: We need more electric types but this thing looks slow and handicapped.
Meguroko: Looks kind of weird to me, and I'm disappointed about the Ground/Dark combo because this thing is immune to BOTH Psychic AND Electric?!?! That's too much ;_;

Mun'na reminds me of a baby droweeze...But I'm a bit shocked. At first seeing the legendary ones, totaly like digimons and reminding me of the 3rd Gen, but know showing Pokémons which more resemble the ones of 1st and 2nd Gen. I like! :p

As much as I like Gial:

notbronzor.png

Really, I think there is a bit too much similarity between the two. Well, having two head... gear... things is different but the overall "I'm a flat disc thing" kind makes it stick out.

Honestly, if you want to you can relate every Pokemon to another monster from whatever kind of game. So there's no use in doing so.

Example; the fire Gorilla looks in this way much like Gazen from Spectrobes:
gazenspectrobes.png

I really like the fire Gorilla one that didn't take to long getting used to.... for me.

FireGrey said:
When will more scans come?
There might be more information on the next page (since it looks like there is another page). But don't expect more new Pokemon. Just wait till next month I guess.

Honestly, so far what excited me the most was random Wi-Fi battles! Gear is pretty cool though. I wonder what it's evo would be like...

The fire gorilla one is mah favorite. :)
The smile is so deadly, I gotta catch one now! >:3

It's a baboon guys! A Daruma-crossed-Baboon! Get it straight! ;D
It's my fave 5th gen so far~

MEGUROKO will be MINE! MWAHAHAHAHA!
Perfect partner for my Pokabu!

As for the others -
Gear - Very neat! I look forward to seeing what it will evolve into! Seems to be a partner to Bronzor somewhat...
Chiramii - Very cute. Dunno what to make of it, though it sounds like you get it in addition to the starter.
Mamepato - Pigeon? Didn't we do that already? How 'bout a Cardinal, or a Robin, or I dunno... something different.
Munna - Dream Eater? Didn't we do THIS already? Neat idea, but ugh, that thing's awful-looking.
Hihidaruma - Looks cool and fun! Definitely interested in it, even though I'll be walking Pokabu (in whatever evolution) the whole game!
Shimama - Electric Zebra? I'll give it a chance!

Back