(1) Leaked 'Black' and 'White' Pokemon Information [9/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, has there ever been Pokemon based on food? or inanimate objects (i can only think of Rotom)

@jayj4 Well you could count Cherubi as being based off a Cherry. Magnemite based off a magnet, Gear based off a gear. Bronzong based on a bell. There have been many pokemon based off inanimate objects before.

That blue bug is apparently going to become a bug/steel according to pokexperto.

589: Knight Bug Pokémon. A knight with an armor, spears and helmet. Main body is based on previous bug. Bug / Steel Type.

Sounds very interesting

@Jayj4: Hiro from Pokexperto drew them. =D
New shadow will be revealed soon.
scaled.php

Pretty sure the silhouette is this one:
"549/055 - ?? - Stage 1 - Grass: A Grass Lady Pokemon. She wears a flower hat with a crown. Big leaf on the back. Her dress is a leaf bulb, with two dark green leaves as arms." But maybe it isn't.

Also, the ice cream pokemon sounds like it's evolution will be usable, anyone else agree?

That silhoutte doesn't look very ladylike to me. :p

Yeah I hope the ice cream pokemon becomes really tough so it won't get a bad rep for being an ice cream cone.

True, but the thing about a big leaf on its back, leaf arms, and crown were the thing that caught me about both of them, though it could be some sort of squid as the leg-things don't make sense for a dress.

Also first full evolution family of pure ice, awesome; really hope its useful.

@ psyburn: Yeah, I was incredibly tired last night, I'm not quite sure why I thought that was a viable argument. Regardless, its obvious that they aren't "trying to make us forget" about previous generations, they want to give us a fresh outlook and experience to the series. And just because they have a new version of the same thing doesn't mean we're all going to forget about the original-- I'll continue to use Stantler mainly because it's makes an excellent Thief poke with its Frisk ability.

Also, to the discussion about food pokes, Bidoof's nose and teeth sorta look like a cupcake, does that count?

590: Tamagetake. 591: Tamagetake Evo. A Mushroom Pokémon with a pink PokéBall design, and two smaller Poké Ball as hands. Grass/Poison Type.

thanks yo, and nothing toooooo exicting lol some of the [pokemon i wouldnt mind being real but i cant get over stage 2 of water starter hugggggggge change and the tadpole lol

So this 5th generation is the first generation to have no relations whatsoever to the previous generations? How about Hoenn?

Most of it is being revealed on his twitter, which is here.

I think the mushroom will be in my top 50 favorite pokemon, it looks awesome and its evolution should be usable; at least I hope it is.

592: Jellyfish Pokémon. Round blue head with 5 tentacles. Water / Ghost Type. Has another Forme, pink color and different tentacles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back