(1) Leaked 'Black' and 'White' Pokemon Information [9/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmmm the new silhouette reminds me of a crab, but hairy.... or an overgrown shaymin.... O_O anyways I think it might be this: 541/047 - ?? - Stage 1 - Bug/Grass: The leaf grows and covers the Pokemon as a cocoon. Only eyes and mouth can be seen.

That jellyfish is okay, i guess. but if it evolves from an octopus. I will hate it. How is it ghost?!

The furry thing is probably denchura's prevo.

ik! lol i dont think of ghost when i hear jellyfish, if its real itll prob be water/poison maybe even water/electric cuz of the sting of a jellyfish?? just a thought

@fire-ice Pokémon trainer, WPM thinks its an octopus, but it isn't that clear, so it could be a jellyfish on the screenshot. Otherwise, they could be non-related. (Probably they will)

@ramsey1993, it is water/ghost. This is only a static image, it could have ghostly powers or whatever.

maybe bout the ghostly powers or whatever but i think its high unlikely though lol like most ghost types actaully look ghostlly

593: Jellyfish Pokémon. Also Water / Ghost Type. Fanart by Hiro: http://bit.ly/aySrz8

It is Water/Ghost. As I said it could have ghostly powers or whatever. I mean, you see something ghostly in Shedinja? No.

Yea. It looks kind of funny. Unless it makes a scary face and looks really weird or "ghostly". *Shudders in the thought of it*

I do see ghostly in shedinja. I mean its floating. It has that thing on its head. It doesn't move its body parts.

I think that it could actually make some really scary faces when you come across something like that on the sea.

Revolution said:
592: Jellyfish Pokémon. Round blue head with 5 tentacles. Water / Ghost Type. Has another Forme, pink color and different tentacles.

So Revolution, is the fan art jellyfish #592 or #593? Because 6 posts above this you said #593 :S. Sorry, I'm just confused! ;)

well ik that! but most fan art or the art that pokexporto dude makes of his "memory" usually turns out to be almost exactly like the art he made

592: Jellyfish Pokémon. Round blue head with 5 tentacles. Water / Ghost Type. Has another Forme, pink color and different tentacles.

593: Jellyfish Pokémon. Also Water / Ghost Type. Fanart by Hiro: http://bit.ly/aySrz8

The one with the fanart is the evolution, obivious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back