(1) Leaked 'Black' and 'White' Pokemon Information [9/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol! i hope it actually looks decent! i was suprised when it had a stage 2 evo. i thought stage one was enough

@Revolution - Here's the "pink-ish bug" I was referring to:

scaled.php

That Drenchura pre-evo looks very awesome. Now I'm just hoping it will be available at the first five routes or so.

@Jay, I think it is some illigall stuff, or he has a copy of the games.
@Timeshifter, oh, ok, now you know they aren't related.

Hmmm.....well, its a stretch, but......many species of jellyfish are almost entirely clear, to the point that predators or people don't even see them until they're right next to them, if at all. The same goes for the tentacles; some species have long, nearly invisible tentacles (invisible like a ghost perhaps?) that can easily be overlooked by their prey or humans until its too late.

An example of this can be found in the lion's mane jellyfish, which can have tentacles as long as 90 ft (the largest recorded lion's mane had tentacles measuring 120 ft). Lion's Mane's are the largest species of jellyfish known to man, a native species to the waters of Japan, and are commonly recorded to being either reddish or bluish in color, so they could be the basis for a new jellyfish (as the man o' war jellyfish-- which, incidentally, isn't a true jellyfish-- was the basis of Tentacool/cruel)

Other species are so small that they simply 'ghost' right through nets put up in the water around beaches to keep larger species (such as the box jellyfish) out. The thinner tentacles of a Lion's mane can also 'ghost' through the anti-jellyfish nets on occasion.

Like I said, its a stretch, but I tried....

:p 'Illegal' i love he is doing 'illegal' stuff because we get the info :D
I'll probably need to make a new avtar and sigs, and change my status from Zekrom Lover to some other thing, cause all this Pokemon are wicked :D

@Jay, well, I don't know, it could be totally legal, but I don't know where he has it from. He must have the game is some way. (Is he in Japan at this moment?)

@Ramsey, no, but before we see gear + evo's there are 2 other Pokémon that need to come first regarding the dex numbers. We are at 596, while Gear is 599.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back