(1) Leaked 'Black' and 'White' Pokemon Information [9/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhhhhh O_O and no-one told me ALL this time :| anyways hopefully Melkor can work overtime

@Jay, well he's just a human.

He DOESN'T need to do this, but he is doing this because he is so kind. Many people would keep the information for themselves.

Then who's this Hiro person? Isn't he the one who is drawing his own version of the pokemon? He might be in a different time zone to Melkor, so maybe they work alternatively (like nightshifts, I suppose)

@Timeshift, yes, Hiro is the one that draw them. But I think they have good contact with eachother since their posts are only some seconds diffrence.

@Jay, he is the person that draws the silhouettes and the Pokémon.

D'awwww~ the spider pre-evo is all fuzzy! ^w^ I've never met a spider I've liked, but this lil guy might just change that, how can you hate something that cute and furry?

Yeah, thanks reve, browser decided to hate that image for some reason

@Kitana, I guess you wanted this as outcome? :
bXbvus

I did some calculating, as well as making my own PokeDex according to PokeExperto/Melkor.

We need information on only 20 more Pokemon. This is exciting.

Well, except if Bippa means by description, then it are 30 new Pokémon, but with images its about 40-50 Pokémon to go.

(excluding the ones that are Pokédex 596-)

Well, we need names for about 40 of them.

Some Pokemon only have descriptions known, and I counted those in my total of Pokemon known.

I'm missing entries on (Isshu PokeDex numbers) #093, #103-105, and #108-138. However, 14 Pokemon we know of don't have PokeDex numbrs yet. They are: Kibago, Kibago evo, Ononokusu, Wargle, Emogna, Buffalon, Green and Yellow Pokemon, Burokku, Polar bear, Polar bear evo, Grass/Steel type, Grass/Steel evo, Steel/Dark type. The last 7 were preifly mentioned on the main page

@Revolution: "There is a Grass/Steel Pokemon that looks like a metal ball with green spikes. When it evolves tentacles come out."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back