(1) Leaked 'Black' and 'White' Pokemon Information [9/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
He does, he just does....
so that is what a lamprey is....and thought it was a fish with a lamp in in it's mouth (O_O don't ask me why)

605: Green Alien Pokémon. Big oval head, this mark on head (
bHwabq
) and small body. Weird. Pure Psychic Type.

Geechizu or however you spell it. <3

Hnnnng.

Thanks for making me a grave digger again GF. I thought I was over this with Palmer.

Loving almost all of the new pokemon too.
DENCHURA. <3

its looks likek the shadow of the new pokemon is an evo of the jellyfish or something lol,or another forme hehe, but its not

>605: Green Alien Pokémon. Big oval head, with this mark on head
bHwabq
and small body. Weird. Pure Psychic Type.
>606: Brown Alien Pokémon. Big trapezoid head (ufo-like), same mark on head and small body. Bigger than Pre Evo. Psychic Type.

Route 51 anyone?

>607: Ghost Candle Pokémon. Ghost / Fire Type.

velita.png

wow i thought they wouldnt be able to make a candle into a pokemon lol, it looks ight. i get the fire type but its ghost because it has a purple flame? meh, i have no say in it anyways hehe

^^^LOL Route 51. Took me a second to get it, but then I started LMAOing. Anyway, that candle's flame looks so awesome!

^^LOL emo candle. Looks like Gamefreak is going Disney AND emo with this gen. :)

wow i thought they wouldnt be able to make a candle into a pokemon lol, it looks ight. i get the fire type but its ghost because it has a purple flame? meh, i have no say in it anyways hehe

You could say the white wax makes it look like it's wearing white sheets like ghosts are commonly known for (in pop culture anyway)

true true dizzard, i get what your saying. itd be cool if it had tiny purple fire balls floating around it or something like 4 of them? that'd scream more of a ghost to me

Just realized this, but if you look at Dizzard's avatar, and you look right above Desukaan's face, it has a moon with a face on it. SWEET!

I was looking on bulbagarden forums, and apparently for the last two completely unknown pokemon they can only be of these three types: (because pokexperto has mentioned the number limits of all other types)

Normal
Flying
Bug

We don't need anymore bugs :(

They were saying something on bulbagarden (I'm not a member, just a lurker) that either Wargle has a preevo....or there's another bug pokemon.

I vote Wargle preevo.

Also, about that circle face on desukan. Didn't pokexperto's description of it's preevo say it was holding a mask? Do you think maybe desukan's preevo is holding a similar mask to the decorative one above desukan's face?

all ik is that wargle has pretty thick legs lol and we have a lot of bug pokemon this gen, with even have a bug legedary! that should be enough

Yeah, before this I've always been like. "Aww bug pokemon need their time to shine, there isn't even a bug legendary"

and now I'm ready to pull out the bug spray. :p

I wonder if pokexperto is going to reveal that alien shadow soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back