(1) Leaked 'Black' and 'White' Pokemon Information [9/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be sweet if the mask that Desukaan's prevo has is the one that is on Desukaan. It would make me want more of it.

I personally think that it will be flying.

But speaking of the legendary bug, I can't wait to see the fanart of it.

I thought the siloutte (spelling) was of the alien pokemon. You know the shadow thing that looks like baltoy/jirachi? :)

I'm pretty sure that was the silhouette of the alien pokemon, don't know why pokexperto didn't reveal it....it has a ufo style shape just like it's decription.

^^I thought the UFO part was the aliens evo. I could be wrong, so I'll check.

^No, Desukaan's prevo is holding a mask apparently. I think that you think that I am thinking of the flying mask before Desukaan's prevo. :D

oh okay.... i thought desukaans prevo was described as a wither black body with a mask or something like that ha pure ghost type

Pokexperto mentioned a Ground/Ghost pokemon I think....how cool would it be if it were a zombie pokemon?

If that happens this whole gen is going to leave gen 3 in the dirt for me :3

Aaw man, I love that little candle. I can't wait for this new gen to come to the States. So many pokemon to choose for a team.

Also, if anyone is interested or even has a Please do not advertise. Thanks.
~Zyflair

Candles evo just posted by pokexperto:

lampito.png

New Silhouette:

scaled.php

Looks like it could be the polar bear.

How do you turn yfrog pic links into forum pictures? :S

lol idk! i dont even know how to post pics on my messages without just posting the links lol and that looks like a weird pokemon just from the silhouette

yeah the link is working

^This shadow looks like it might be the final Polar Bear poke stage.

@Okay, sorry Zyflair, didn't realize I couldn't advertise.

^ read the rules

and yeah maybe its the final evo, well i hope cuz it looks big

Please don't minimod. Thanks :) ~ Juliacoolo

Fixed it for you, Dizzard. Let's make sure to stay on topic guys, some posts make it seem like the user thinks this is a chat.

The candle thing looks like Drifloon mixed with Baltoy, not too creative in my opinion. I'd suspect a full dex any time now, we only have five days left :D Does anyone remember how it was with DP? I seem to recall getting all the info far before the release date, compared to B/W.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back