(1) LEGEND Cards of 'HS - Undaunted' Confirmed, New Goodies in Theme Decks [6/7]

A pack and a box for a buck more? Good deal.

I'm lovin the extra pack in the theme deck. Plus a deck box? Not that's just great. Definetly getting the theme deck.

wow... finally the theme deck boxes are worth it. LOOOOOVE the espeon and umbreon decks as they revolve around great pokemon also. however, that makes me wonder if espeon and umbreon will be non holo in the undaunted set and usually theme decks offer a special holo version and/or non holo version of the rares/holos

Great idea for the theme decks, I can't praise it enough! It's been a while since we've had official TPCi deck boxes too, hasn't it?

I'm hoping these deck boxes are decent quality.... If it's not plastic I'll be angy... It also better be big enough for cards with sleeves on it. If it meets those requirments, I might actually buy a theme deck.

Has anyone noticed how ripped the Houndoom in the picture looks? It looks kind of wierd.:(

YES! YES! YEEEESSSS!

This is just what we needed - new official deck boxes! And they're easily available, too!
Undaunted = Best set in ages. AGES, I TELL YOU! <3

Also, Houndoom is lovely. :3

I doubt the deck boxes are plastic. They are probably the paper kind that came with the HS: Trainer Kit.

I am really looking forward to this set. :)

patrick329 said:
Has anyone noticed how ripped the Houndoom in the picture looks? It looks kind of wierd.:(

xD Yeah, first thing I thought was, "What is that, Buffdoom or something?"

Anyway, confirmation on Kyogre & Groudon LEGEND is awesome (though of course it was expected). Can't wait to see how its artwork turns out.

scuba stevee said:
I think we can also say that Houndoom Prime will be in this set.

Yep, that means Scizor is 100% in as well and Gengar has 0% chance of not being in at all.

A deckbox and an extra pack? Score. They should have been doing this all along.

dmaster out.

Great idea to have the extra goodies, especially the deck box! Can't wait to pick these up when they're released.
I wonder if this is a sign of more Pokemon TCG accessories to come in North America? More sleeves, boxes, etc.

Yeah, I predict that the 6 primes will be (including the ones already confirmed) Raichu, Slowking, Umbreon, Espeon, Houndoom & Scizor.
Since the Legends are Groudon & Kyogre + Rayquaza & Deoxys, and Dialga & Palkia was excluded, it reinforces my thought that Lost Link will be really realesed in the west as the November set along with the cards of Clash at The Summit because they probably want to release the Hoenn Legends in this set (Groudon&Kyogre, Rayquaza&Deoxys) and the Sinnoh legends in the next set (Dialga&Palkia, Darkrai&Cresselia), so each of these 2 sets have an equal number of Legend cards.

Back