(1) LEGEND Cards of 'HS - Undaunted' Confirmed, New Goodies in Theme Decks [6/7]

:3 I would buy both theme decks if the boxes aren't bad, i love those pokemon and i need psychic and dark energies xD
Im really expecting this set :3 Really good things to come.
From now on im saving money for this set (bad name, good cards :)

I wouldn't get excited over the deck boxes; they may not even be big enough to hold a sleeved deck. Extra booster pack for only a dollar more is a nice deal, makes it actually worthwhile in my opinion to buy them (I've avoided theme decks for about a year now). Pretty cool. A little sad about the Lost Zone stuff not coming out until later, Houndoom's an overall stupid prime as well. Otherwise, might be better than Unleashed.

i never really got decks in the past...but i think i will get them now, an extra booster is always good to have ^^

Getting two legends from clash at the summit pretty much seals it for me. We're not getting lost link. What reason would they have for skipping cress/darkrai?

Metalizard said:
it reinforces my thought that Lost Link will be really realesed in the west as the November set along with the cards of Clash at The Summit because they probably want to release the Hoenn Legends in this set (Groudon&Kyogre, Rayquaza&Deoxys) and the Sinnoh legends in the next set (Dialga&Palkia, Darkrai&Cresselia), so each of these 2 sets have an equal number of Legend cards.

Lost Link is not coming here. you're missing all the obvious signs.

Yeah, Instant Burn in a T-tar spread deck...terrible prime :S
Not to mention he looks amazing, especially as my desktop background :D

Houndoom FTW < Cerberex FTW!

sgtspontaneous said:

You put him in a special conditions deck, not a spread deck. Roserade + Houdoom = Confused with no way to retreat out. The power is really secondary/Power Spray bait. Or you could team it up with Blaziken FB Lv. X. Trust me, all primes are usable, just some more obviously than others.

Anyone else think Slowking Prime + Underground Expedition = Awesome? You get the card your opponent didn't want you to have.

sgtspontaneous said:

Instant burn? Last I checked, flipping a coin for ANYTHING automatically ruined its chances of being "instant." Take Super Scoop Up, for example. Is it instant healing/Poke-Power re-use? Most cards that require coin flips aren't too good as it is, with very few exceptions such as Gengar SF and Super Scoop Up.

If it was instant burn, I'd try and build a deck around it... but it isn't.

If espeon prime stinks, I'm done with heart gold soul silver series. They're all like ex series.

patrick329 said:
If espeon prime stinks, I'm done with hiss series. They're all like ex series.
You can find out what it does on serebii.net. I'd say it's not spectacular, but it's not terrible, either. It really makes playing Eeveelutions much easier.

patrick329 said:
If espeon prime stinks, I'm done with heart gold soul silver series. They're all like ex series.

You can read pretty much any card that's been released on Pokebeach. Just search for the news page.

That being said, it really helps those of us who have always wanted to run a DECENT eeveelution deck. Since MD is staying in, these might actually have a chance.

jordanbakersays said:
Lost Link is not coming here. you're missing all the obvious signs.

which are?

amisheskimoninja said:
Getting two legends from clash at the summit pretty much seals it for me. We're not getting lost link. What reason would they have for skipping cress/darkrai?

Remember, most cards from this set are from Revived Legends. Lost Link was released after RR. They already used the Revived Legend's LEGEND cards in the previous set, so they have to use other LEGEND cards for this set. Like I said, they probably want to release the Hoenn Legends first. Why would they left the next set with only Dialga & Palkia Legend?

Also, that Lost Zone theme thing kinda looks like Halloween stuff to me...

Metalizard said:
Remember, most cards from this set are from Revived Legends. Lost Link was released after RR. They already used the Revived Legend's LEGEND cards in the previous set, so they have to use other LEGEND cards for this set. Like I said, they probably want to release the Hoenn Legends first. Why would they left the next set with only Dialga & Palkia Legend?

Also, that Lost Zone theme thing kinda looks like Halloween stuff to me...

I don't think that is a good enough reason to skip a legend. Yes, they are ahead on legends, but they haven't skipped any. Or any primes, except the promos.

Im going to get 5 diferent typhlosions

lvl .x
prime
a dark typhlosion
and 2 d/p typhlosions

That is sure a big pic on the front page. the set sounds like a pretty good set. I think it will come out next month though.:)

Back