(1) New Arceus Teaser Trailer [4/15]

Yeakh it looks awsome, does Brock get a Pichu? The guy nthat looks like he is controlling Arceus looks great, hopes top be better than Pokemon: Rise of the Darkrai.

At least Mr. Spacegoat got a great voice. And Gishin is awesome.

Hoping to see some Heatran soon, though. >:

Brock is holding Pichu.
Arceus sounds angry as hell.

Still no Johto Starters and Heatran :/ I guess we'll have to wait.

Wow, looks awesome. Seems like it'll be quite a movie. I hope it is. (And I hope it isn't dulled down in english!...)

Arceus talks! Yes! Haha! I love it when the legendaries talk. Like Shaymin. <3

Wait...if Damos is Sheena's ancestor, and he's standing right next to Sheena in a couple scenes...

...huh? I'm confused.

Wow, it really does look interesting!! They took the scene from the Rise of Darkrai, where Dialga breaks Palkia's jewel, and inserted it into the commercial. I wonder, will Heatran be for, or against, Arceus's rampage? I'm starting to wonder if it will be another apocalypse-causing legendary. It would make sense, since Heatran is a volcanic Pokemon, and volcanoes usually don't save people from annihilation. They usually cause it.

Pokefan4000 said:
Wait...if Damos is Sheena's ancestor, and he's standing right next to Sheena in a couple scenes...

...huh? I'm confused.

Also Gishin, and Damos was told to have helped Arceus in "ancient times".

I didn't like Arceus's(sp?) voice too much. Hopefully it is just because of its mood...

At first when they said "The final part of the Pocket Monsters movie trilogy! Arceus: Toward a Conquered Time and Space".

I thought they said that the movies where ending (Which led me to believe no 5th Gen, which makes sense, I mean, what goes beyond a God Pokemon?)

But then my brain kicked in and said "Trilogy refers to a series of three". So.... yeah I'm just gibbering...

I don't personally care for the angry old man voice for Arceus.

I would seriously die for an Arceus VS Mewtwo movie. Although its kinda lame that Arceus still has the Dark Plate (Which gives him an unfair advantage over Mewtwo, BUT Mewtwo has his own surprises)
Oiyven... I'm gibbering again...

I look forward to this movie.

I think that Arceus, if we guide ourselves from the movie plot can't have the advantage over Giratina,Dialga,Palkia,Chikorita,Zapdos,Pichu,Pikachu,Piplup,Heatran and soo on that could actually can appear inthe movie, he is missing the Plates of gound,fire,electric,water,grass, and dragon. What really kept me wonder is who is the thunder demon and its master??

*Dies*

Arceus. Sounds. Amazing. (Well, to me, anyways.) If they mess up the voice actor in the English version, I'm going to explode. ._. Either way, I'm still going to try and get the Japanese and English DVDs...

This film still looks amazing. I need to shake the hands of everyone involved in this film... It's really turning out to be spectacular, even from just what I've seen in the trailers. For Movie 11, the trailers weren't nearly as amazing as this, and the film still turned out great. So, by that logic, since these trailers are so amazing, Movie 12 will be blow-your-mind amazing?

I just sorta don't get how Arceus does anything about, or has anything to do with, the time-space trio fighting so far.

Meaty said:
I just sorta don't get how Arceus does anything about, or has anything to do with, the time-space trio fighting so far.

Using information from the news stories:

Arceus is causing the spatial distortions as it awakens. As for the meeting of Dialga and Palkia, who were "never supposed to meet," the energy swirling around the awakening Arceus created spatial distortions. This caused Dialga and Palkia's two dimensions to touch, and each thought the other was invading its territory (the 10th movie). Thus, Arceus was responsible for Dialga and Palkia's battle in the 10th movie.

Now, myself filling in information:

Giratina was angry at Dialga/Palkia's fighting, as it caused pollution in its dimension. It chased after Dialga in the end of Movie 11.

Back to news information:

Dialga and Palkia lend Sheena their power after Sheena communicates with their hearts. Giratina, who was hunting Dialga, persistently attacks Dialga, but when it remembers Ash and their previous encounter in "The Sky Bouquet - Shaymin" its wrath is extinguished. Then, Sheena uses her power to clear up the misunderstanding with Dialga. Dialga and Palkia stand up against the enraged Arceus, wanting to protect humanity.

So, the gods were made to fight because of Arceus' awakening. Now the three gods will fight against their creator to try and save the world from destruction.

Wow! The Pokemon movies are getting less and less lame. The 10th was really good, I though. 11th wasn't so much so. This one looks like it's gonna be really cool. I'm pretty exited.

I've just thought of a great explanation of the 'Thunder Demon' and Heatran's role in this film.

Heatran could be the thunder demon because what noise does a volacano make when it erupts? Thunder.

Arceus could be it's master because if he wanted to wipe-out the human race he could comand heatran to erupt all the volcanos on the planet, thus causing earthquakes world-wide destroying humanity.

Just a thought.

Back