(1) New Arceus Teaser Trailer [4/15]

Saviour_Gundam said:
So theoretically, a Diglett can whoop Arceus?

Or a Shinx.

Ice Espeon said:
I've just thought of a great explanation of the 'Thunder Demon' and Heatran's role in this film.

Heatran could be the thunder demon because what noise does a volacano make when it erupts? Thunder.

Arceus could be it's master because if he wanted to wipe-out the human race he could comand heatran to erupt all the volcanos on the planet, thus causing earthquakes world-wide destroying humanity.

Just a thought.

Thunder Demon, ie, Demon of Thunder.

So it's an Electric-type Pokémon.

But the Pokémon which saves the day is a small, Electric-type Pokémon. At this moment in time it looks like the "Notched-Ear Pichu". Whether it's considered the demon by Arceus then that's not yet known.

Man I have missed a lot. I hope the 12 th movie will feature Arceus as they say he will be in the movie and I hope the trailer will be right and if it is I wonder who or what Arceus's back up Pokemon will do. It is confusing but will pan out eventually.:)

Hmmm, Ash's voice and Gishin's voice are terrible. Conversely, Arceus is amazing. Whoever is doing his voice for the Japanese movie is excellent. It's just our luck he'll be terrible in the English version. ._. Damos and Sheena are amazing too. I literally got a nosebleed while watching Sheena, no lie.

dmaster out.

Sounds Epic. And Arceus was Firin' his lazar! I really don't like the pichu will save the world, to be frank- I'm sick of electric pokemon that save the world. And I hate the idea of N.E.Pichu jumping in with the life orb and giving it back to Arceus. Too cheesy.

Giratina's shadow force was awesome!

I wonder if that evil guy Gishin is the master of the notched ear pichu? It said in the first description that Damos didn't return the life orb thingy because of Gishin, and in there it said something about him having pokemon that did his bidding, because they are equiped with magical devices. Who knows, they may be linked, and this thunder demon will probally be either the notched ear pichu, that shiny pichu if it is in the movie or zapdos.

picklelicker129 said:
Sounds Epic. And Arceus was Firin' his lazar! I really don't like the pichu will save the world, to be frank- I'm sick of electric pokemon that save the world. And I hate the idea of N.E.Pichu jumping in with the life orb and giving it back to Arceus. Too cheesy.

Giratina's shadow force was awesome!

o_O If you're talking about the new trailer, the attack Giratina uses... Isn't Shadow Force. That's either Aura Sphere or Dragon Pulse... o_e (It uses Shadow Force in Movie 11, so I know that's not it.)

Anyways... Can't wait for the main movie site to update with the trailer - hopefully the other sections of the site will get upgrades, as well. (For example, the character section... It looks awful.)

Yep, I've got replay fever again.

Acreus' voice actor is excellent, I can't wait to hear him in the remainder of the film.

And what's with all the issues with Rica Matsumoto's Ash all of a sudden? I'd say it still beats Natochenny's rendition any day of the week.

I knew his voice sounded familiar.

Arceus is being voiced by Akihiro Miwa. He did the voice of Moro (the female wolf god) in Princess Mononoke. He's a transvestite, so he does male and female voices.

Water Pokémon Master said:

Arceus is being voiced by Akihiro Miwa. He did the voice of Moro (the female wolf god) in Princess Mononoke. He's a transvestite, so he does male and female voices.

W-well... At least I don't have to look at him, just hear h-his voice... >_>; *Shudders*

Glad to hear one of the Princess Mononoke voices being carried over to this... Just one more reason for me to like this film.

Maybe the thunder demon is Raikou. Seeing as there is a lot of evidence that could show a possible gold and silver remake, he is one of the legendary dogs from Johto, he hasn't appeared in a movie, and that was the name of his pokemon chronicles episode, the legend of thunder. Maybe that zapdos figure is just something to make people think that zapdos will be in the movie, and draw attention away from raikou. I'm just guessing.

Xous said:
Meaty said:
I just sorta don't get how Arceus does anything about, or has anything to do with, the time-space trio fighting so far.

Using information from the news stories:

Arceus is causing the spatial distortions as it awakens. As for the meeting of Dialga and Palkia, who were "never supposed to meet," the energy swirling around the awakening Arceus created spatial distortions. This caused Dialga and Palkia's two dimensions to touch, and each thought the other was invading its territory (the 10th movie). Thus, Arceus was responsible for Dialga and Palkia's battle in the 10th movie.

Now, myself filling in information:

Giratina was angry at Dialga/Palkia's fighting, as it caused pollution in its dimension. It chased after Dialga in the end of Movie 11.

Back to news information:

Dialga and Palkia lend Sheena their power after Sheena communicates with their hearts. Giratina, who was hunting Dialga, persistently attacks Dialga, but when it remembers Ash and their previous encounter in "The Sky Bouquet - Shaymin" its wrath is extinguished. Then, Sheena uses her power to clear up the misunderstanding with Dialga. Dialga and Palkia stand up against the enraged Arceus, wanting to protect humanity.

So, the gods were made to fight because of Arceus' awakening. Now the three gods will fight against their creator to try and save the world from destruction.

Thank you. When the movie was first announced, it seemed to be the other way around lol. It looked as if the trio were fighting and arceus had to stop them and save the world.

I'm betting the thunder demon is either Zapdos, N.E. Pichu, or even Raikou. Which ever one it is, I think Gishin is its master.

Yes! Arceus can speak! He sounds so amazing. I really hope his American voice-actor will sound good as well. And his Judgement move looks so cool.
I'm proud of myself. I understood some of what was said. My Japanese class is paying off ^^

Water Pokémon Master said:

In the literal sense, or does his voice change to accomadate different octaves in the genders of voices?

dmaster out.

I think he always sounds like a man. In Mononoke the wolf god was a girl but it sounded like a man. Maybe they chose him to do the voice so Arceus would be neutral-gendered by extension.

Does that mean that Arceus caused Dialga's and Palkia's fight on purpose or by accident?

Meaty said:
Thank you. When the movie was first announced, it seemed to be the other way around lol. It looked as if the trio were fighting and arceus had to stop them and save the world.

I'm betting the thunder demon is either Zapdos, N.E. Pichu, or even Raikou. Which ever one it is, I think Gishin is its master.

Raikou?! Aw, Don't tease me like that...=/ (That would be awesome though.)

I think It'll probably be Pikachu or Zapdos. But, who knows. (I just can't see that Pichu saving the world, lol. But maybe.)

Shining Raikou said:
I think It'll probably be Pikachu or Zapdos. But, who knows. (I just can't see that Pichu saving the world, lol. But maybe.)

The director said it was a small electric Pokémon. We don't know if it's the Thunder Demon.

It's either Pichu or a new Pokémon. I doubt new because the movies with new Pokémon have a ton of them in there.

Back