(1) New Arceus Teaser Trailer [4/15]

If you go for the simple answer, the Notch-ear Pichu will be the thunder demon.

Hi. I'm new. Anyway, I think I've figured it out. Judging by the manga scans, I believe the "thunder demon and it's master" are in fact a Luxray and Damos, respectively. The pokes that Gishin uses are Claydol and Baltoy (they seem to be adorned in some kind of armor), which he probably used to control Damos' mind. And the reason for the N.E. Pichu is that its a decendant or reincarnation of Damos' Luxray (its mane is notched) and it will save the world by returning the Life Jewel and redeeming Damos...or something to that effect.

I have a new theory! Remember that evil guy in pokemon the movie 2000? Well he tried capturing the three birds to get Lugia, so maybe Zapdos is the thunder demon, and this guy will make a reappearence in this movie!

Darkrai said:
I have a new theory! Remember that evil guy in pokemon the movie 2000? Well he tried capturing the three birds to get Lugia, so maybe Zapdos is the thunder demon, and this guy will make a reappearence in this movie!

That pretty much sounds exactly like my fic's plot (the one I keep talking about when it comes to the movie 12 plot, the one I never posted) - the name of the character you're talking about is Lawrence III. However, I doubt they'd bring him back, especially into this - their list of characters seems to be solid enough to have the plot work around them, without having to drag in other characters.

Who knows, though. You may be right. (And if you are, then I want some money from them for stealing my 2-year-old plot.) ;D

Even if I'm not right, Zapdos was included in the figure pack the WPM posted on the website a while back, but it could be there just to trick people to think the he will be in the movie as the "thunder demon".

Failure2Communicate said:
Hi. I'm new. Anyway, I think I've figured it out. Judging by the manga scans, I believe the "thunder demon and it's master" are in fact a Luxray and Damos, respectively. The pokes that Gishin uses are Claydol and Baltoy (they seem to be adorned in some kind of armor), which he probably used to control Damos' mind. And the reason for the N.E. Pichu is that its a decendant or reincarnation of Damos' Luxray (its mane is notched) and it will save the world by returning the Life Jewel and redeeming Damos...or something to that effect.

This is the answer.

Since their post count is at 1, mabye their someone from Nintendo leaking the information.

Ice Espeon said:
Failure2Communicate said:

This is the answer.

Since their post count is at 1, mabye their someone from Nintendo leaking the information.

I assure you that this isn't the case (although that would be sweet). I am just piecing it all together, just as everyone else is, and thought I would share my thoughts.
It does baffle me as to why Zapdos is included with the movie figures.

Back