(1) New Gray Pokemon Spotted in Latest XY Trailer? [9/24]

Looks like a new gray Pokemon perhaps the rumored Trusk pre-evo?

However I am not sold on it and the "leaves" appear to be just the wooden fence (and river) behind the Pokemon. It's just the angle that I think is giving off a leaf shape on the head but it's really the water in the river. I could be wrong though, good catch either way Gin.

I edited that out when I took another look at the pic. Yeah, it looks like the water.

Anybody else kinda lol when it looked like yveltal mega evolved into megacharizard at the end there? Or am I just tired?

A possible Koala Pokemon!!! (at least that's what it looks like) My heart is about to explode! Only 17 more days...

At first I said Minccino but they do appear to be very "bear-esque" like little gray Teddiursas so perhaps Koalas or some other gray-bear creature. Anyone know if something like that exists in France?

Well, there are brown bears. But then again, they don't usually base all of the pokemon off of indigenous wildlife. We already have a panda, a japanese robin, a frill-necked lizard, and a fennec fox.

Oh, and lions. And a t-rex.

I know but indigenous animals are a good place to start and we know GF tries to incorporate animals naturally found in said region or so they claim, lol. :p

Ysmir said:
I know but indigenous animals are a good place to start and we know GF tries to incorporate animals naturally found in said region or so they claim, lol. :p
Except they haven't so far. Like, at all, really.

halfrican said:
Ysmir said:
Except they haven't so far. Like, at all, really.

Except Chespin and Froakie, as well ass Furfrou. Maybe Scatterbug line... Besides that, idk. But I do hope it's a Koala! I want it cute and cuddly but have a demonic evil cry like the koalas mating call

It could be Granbull too... But I'm not really sure. It wouldn't be first time they show a new pokemon in a trailer. At least we will see itt at the October 12.

Lets see. gray? check. blurry? check. sligthly on a side of the frame? check. short? check. big heads? check.

In light of this evidence, it's safe to assume they are aliens, the evil kind (pffft, like there is another kind).

Just kidding, they look like tiny bears. Though it's weird they are all grey, no white belly, barely any facial features, no pinkish inside of ears...

Also, granbull? are you serious? you need to see an oculist STAT, honey. (hehe, get it? see an oculist? eh? eh?... I'll let myself out.)

No you mean Snubbull. Granbull's ears aren't really floppy. The ears look like in this picture. The nose look like in this pucture. Only the lower body part seems to be a little bit different.

This whole Skiddo 2.0 = Granbull thing is just... Are you smoking Oddish right now? (What I mean by Skiddo 2.0 is that it's another unnamed pokemon accidentally leaked in the overworld)

I don't mean it is Granbull. But his face remember me at Granbull.

new-gray-pokemon-cu_zpsc181e563.jpg

The ears and the nose are similiar ;)

Back