(1) New Gray Pokemon Spotted in Latest XY Trailer? [9/24]

well, guys. just a few moments ago i heard a rumor that there might be a fairy koala. thought i'd let those who want it to be a koala gain a little more hope.

though this relates to the topic, let me know if i should move it to the rumors thread.

FloodBadge said:
Jakeremix said:
It could be a new pokemon, but personally I think it's more likely to be either Cubchoo or kids...

All gray cubchoo or some weird legless kids with gray skin and clothes?

Cubchoo isn't a bad guess... It was the closest possible match, but I do realize that the coloring sorta disproves that.

In Diamond and Pearl there were little children running around in Pikachu costumes. It wouldn't surprise me at all if these are kids. The one that is facing forward actually has a human face. (At least, in my opinion.)

Jakeremix said:
FloodBadge said:
All gray cubchoo or some weird legless kids with gray skin and clothes?

Cubchoo isn't a bad guess... It was the closest possible match, but I do realize that the coloring sorta disproves that.

In Diamond and Pearl there were little children running around in Pikachu costumes. It wouldn't surprise me at all if these are kids. The one that is facing forward actually has a human face. (At least, in my opinion.)

I fail to see how a yellowish oval and a black circle with a yellowish ring in the middle of a bunch of gray look like human faces.

Thought it looked a bit like Granbull at first, but the color is off. Too low res to be certain of anything.

I personally think that it's a new koala type pokemon. The shape of the face and features looks almost bird-like, but it's also furry and doesn't appear to have wings... So I'm going with koala on this one. I'd be psyched if it's Fairy too.

It looks like a daycare centre to me so could it'll definitely be a Pokémon. I wouldn't be surprised if it actually was a new Pokémon; we've already had short glimpses of Pokémon that are yet to be revealed shown in trailers... Plus it would make sense to have two of one Pokémon in there as they could obviously breed...

Looks like a bunch of Grumpigs to me. though it would be cool if its a new pokemon from gen 6.

Meowstic said:
Looks like a bunch of Grumpigs to me. though it would be cool if its a new pokemon from gen 6.

Do you mean Snubbull/Granbull? Looks nothing like a Grumpig! :S

EDIT: Corrected bad spelling of Pokémon names...

mastermagpie said:
Meowstic said:

Do you mean Snubbel/Granbul? Looks nothing like a Grumpig! :S

(Sorry, spelling Pokémon names can be a bit iffy at times...)

They look nothing like them too.
Too much purple on Granbull and Grumpig, and Granbull has a tail and thick black markings. Grumpig doesnt even look similar at all.
Snubull is a candy pink and a baby blue, so that's even out of the question.

In Gen 2, Granbull's shiny was that shade of grey. They could be going back to that color for the shiny and what we see are 2 shiny granbulls in the daycare. Could have to do with the rumor of shinies being more available this gen.

An 'italian reviewer' is posting pics of the game. (Which look real and cool). But has wrote a bunch of random info on 'new' Pokémon, one being the 'koala'. I doubt it's real.
I forgot the winky face on that last post, i didnt mean to sound like a reviewer who knows.

FloodBadge said:
Dedenne the Electric Fairy Type said:
The Pokémon's name is Koadly and is pure Fairy type.
(Small Bear/Koala)

Where is your proof, huh?

I think he found it from this rumor set:

From an Italian lady who got the games early:

"My review for Pokemon X and Y is coming out on October 4th and I just got my review copy in today. Im not allowed to post pictures of the final evolutions but I will be posting shots of in-game, maybe a few new Pokemon, I work for an Italian gaming website."

>-The names of the final evolutions are Frogue, Chesknight, and Kyubixen

>-First five gyms are Bug, Fairy, Electric, Fighting, Steel,

>-Alexa is a reporter from Lumiose City who will appear often in bustling cities to do reports on you and will battle you afterwards, the battles can be seen on big screens in Lumiose City

>-Theres a new bird Pokemon named Aquerial who is a phoenix with soaked wings and is Water/Flying

>-There's a new Pokemon named Koadly who is a small bear/koala
and is Fairy type

>-There's a new Pokemon named G

An 'italian reviewer' is posting pics of the game. (Which look real and cool). But has wrote a bunch of random info on 'new' Pokémon, one being the 'koala'. I doubt it's real.
I forgot the winky face on that last post, i didnt mean to sound like a reviewer who knows.

Can you post a link to the pics on my profile? They aren't allowed on the thread if they're from another forum I think.

Ohman177 said:
FloodBadge said:
Where is your proof, huh?

I think he found it from this rumor set:

From an Italian lady who got the games early:

"My review for Pokemon X and Y is coming out on October 4th and I just got my review copy in today. Im not allowed to post pictures of the final evolutions but I will be posting shots of in-game, maybe a few new Pokemon, I work for an Italian gaming website."

>-The names of the final evolutions are Frogue, Chesknight, and Kyubixen

>-First five gyms are Bug, Fairy, Electric, Fighting, Steel,

>-Alexa is a reporter from Lumiose City who will appear often in bustling cities to do reports on you and will battle you afterwards, the battles can be seen on big screens in Lumiose City

>-Theres a new bird Pokemon named Aquerial who is a phoenix with soaked wings and is Water/Flying

>-There's a new Pokemon named Koadly who is a small bear/koala
and is Fairy type

>-There's a new Pokemon named G

Can you post a link to the pics on my profile? They aren't allowed on the thread if they're from another forum I think.

It's been established in the rumors thread that those rumors are fake. Some people from tumblr have also debunked these rumors.

ohh, well the fooled me! :D
I wonder if the little grey fella is still some kinda koala, and id love another cuddly fairy type!

Yeah, I mentioned that koala rumor earlier, figured it was fake, but hey. If it gave anyone hope, I say it was worth mentioning.

Back