(1) New Pokemon on 'Pokemon Sunday' Next Week [5/1]

solrock3 said:
I think it'll be a Light-typed pokemon, meant to be the opposite of Zorua/Zoroark.

no its gunna be called the bright type but nahhh I dont think so...

solrock3 said:
I think it'll be a Light-typed pokemon, meant to be the opposite of Zorua/Zoroark.

and plus nif there was an opposite of zoroark dont you think it would of bin in the movie?

new forme of jirachi:p or a baby of tauros/miltank (like hitmonchan hitmonlee and hitmontop)

I wouldn't be surprised if there weren't new forms of Castform, i.e. Fog form & Sandstorm form.

im hoping for the starters! and on that note, i would like a the fire type to evolve in a lion type pokemon!!!! hahaha that would be awesome. know what else would be awesome? for corocoro to not show a silhouette and just show us the pokemon :)

solrock3 said:

Zoroark's dark type,right? So Probably They'll shown new light evolution of Pikachu. It'll be the opposite of Zoroark. Pikachu's light & Zoroark's dark. It makes perfect sense. =D

That'll might explain Ash's Pikachu don't want 2 evolve into a Raichu. I always want Pikachu'll evolve in the cartoon,not raichu but a different pokemon's simliar 2 pikachu.

I'm hoping Pikachu'll evolve into a god-like mouse pokemon & goes against Zoroark in the 13th movie. That'll be totally Awesome!!! XD

valriefaery said:
Well,about Grass/Dragon'll might work 4 a starter. Like I had said before,Maybe it would be Fire/Steel instead as well.

Due to the dragon-type status as being "the special type", I don't think they are going for starter type/dragon soon, might be as the final evolution but I think it's only 20%. The typing that I'm looking forward to for starter is fire/psychic, and water/ghost. I really hope for more exotic combination such as fire/water, fire/grass(pepper, chilli, whatever), dragon/bug, dragon/grass, dragon/fire, ghost/grass(Pumpkin), ghost/fire(a candle pokemon), steel/grass, steel/ghost, electric/fire, poison/fire, poison/dragon(might be snake or komodo dragon), poison/steel (some mercury monster?).

GoldenDP said:
Hope for a GOOD Cat Pokémon. Or the little idea i got in my head: a DNA evolution, an evolution between two different pokemons to form a new pokemon.

Yeah, I'm hoping for that idea too, merging two pokemons into one since we have the opposite nincada case and the slowpoke case wasn't incorporate in the game.

valriefaery said:
Zoroark's dark type,right? So Probably They'll shown new light evolution of Pikachu. It'll be the opposite of Zoroark. Pikachu's light & Zoroark's dark. It makes perfect sense. =D

That'll might explain Ash's Pikachu don't want 2 evolve into a Raichu. I always want Pikachu'll evolve in the cartoon,not raichu but a different pokemon's simliar 2 pikachu.

I'm hoping Pikachu'll evolve into a god-like mouse pokemon & goes against Zoroark in the 13th movie. That'll be totally Awesome!!! XD
that will never happen pikachu already has 3 evolutions it wont have another one..

_Furret said:
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs46/f/2009/178/8/1/new_pokemon__by_Gayavii.png
Fake? Real?
cough, cough... um wow... if its on deviantart, then its fake. plus, the image even kind of looked 3D from the magazine. whered you get that magazine image from anyway?!

but im saying this once, and im not saying this again. there is ABSOLUTELY
NO WAY of there being a stupid new celebi forme!!!!!

who needs celebi new form... ITS DUMB! but all thee evolutions that people have come up with are good ideas exept one pikachu will probobly evalve into something new but none of ashes pokemon have ever evolved during a movie (not tv show thow)due to unshureitys about ware the movies happen plus i think nintendo is done adding new tipes. light tipe i ask you its not imposible but doubtfull....AND KANGASKAN NEEDS PRE-EVO!!!!

fave pokemon: darkrai arkius and a pokemon i randomly made up!

Please ! No "DNA" evolution ! No evolution of a legendary Pokemon ! C´mon ! That´s not Pokemon !

An evolution for Qwilfish would be great; Dunsparce...umm...idk...somehow I think Dunsparce doesn´t need any evolution but it would be also great ^^
Favorite new eeveelution type: Ghost or rock; also maybe steel, poison and bug !

There definitely needs to be a Dragon-type eeveeloution!
Even though that picture turned out to be fake, i still think a Pachirisu evolution would be great.
Pokemon's already said in their mailbox (back when they had one) that Kanghaskan would not have a pre-evolution, so I dont see that coming any time soon.
They need an awesome Steelix evolution.
Finally, i think they need to make it to where every pokemon evolutionary chain, have at least three pokemon for example: Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu.

It's Dawn's Munchlax, the early next gen. OR. Dawn gets Zorua and this is Brock's battle frontier egg poke

a dude with darkrais ^_^ said:
who needs celebi new form... ITS DUMB! but all thee evolutions that people have come up with are good ideas exept one pikachu will probobly evalve into something new but none of ashes pokemon have ever evolved during a movie (not tv show thow)due to unshureitys about ware the movies happen plus i think nintendo is done adding new tipes. light tipe i ask you its not imposible but doubtfull...AND KANGASKAN NEEDS PRE-EVO!!!!

fave pokemon: darkrai arkius and a pokemon i randomly made up!

Can you repeat that? in English though (or "thow")

also, Nintendo don't make pokémon, anime, or games

I guess the new Pokémon will be a baby Pokémon, like Munchlax and Bonsly in the 4th Generation, who were also revealed very early.

I would like more new Pokémon than new evolutions, i think most Pokémon from 1-4th Generation don't need another evolution, the fully evolved Pokémon are strong enough and we have enough baby Pokémon.

squrtle said:
It's Dawn's Munchlax, the early next gen. OR. Dawn gets Zorua and this is Brock's battle frontier egg poke

Can you repeat that? in English though (or "thow")

also, Nintendo don't make pokémon, anime, or games

I know right GameFreak does duhh.

EVoLiNa said:
I guess the new Pokémon will be a baby Pokémon, like Munchlax and Bonsly in the 4th Generation, who were also revealed very early.
Agreed.
I think there is a 60% chance of it being a baby Pokémon.
If that would be the case, I would like to see a baby form of Absol. :cool:

Gushy said:
Agreed.
I think there is a 60% chance of it being a baby Pokémon.
If that would be the case, I would like to see a baby form of Absol. :cool:
nooo!! a baby KANGASKAN!!

I honestly don't know. But if I had to pick something, I'd pick, um... uh...an evolution! Oh, wait, that's not right, um... uh... and evolution, of... pikachu! But not just a regular pikachu, and pikachu that evolves with a different stone! Dual type fire/electric mouse! Yeah!

no one has said it, so I will. CHARCOLT X3
but really, I don't think the starters need to have other evolutions, mainly because they weren't made to have them. along with several other pokemon. I'm sure the new pokemon will be a cutesy baby form of something. OR A FOURTH EVOLUTION OF PORYGON TO SCREW EVERYTHING UP.

oh, what would everyone do if they just showed us a picture of the baby kangaskhan by itself on pokemon sunday. I would pee.

Back