(1) New Pokemon on 'Pokemon Sunday' Next Week [5/1]

Well, I think it's going to be either an all new pokemon related to none we've seen before, or a baby evo. I'm excited for the new games :) In this gen I'm hoping for one or two new eeveelutions, or an electric/flying pachirisu evo, like a flying squirrel.

Yay I'm new here :)

--
Well, About the new Pokemon.. Here comes a TOTAL Random geuss.
A Illumise/Volbeat Pre? I mean.. If you bread Illumise and Volbeat both of them can get out.. So I geuss The're releated.. They look like each other too and stuff..

No, But serious.

Could be A Random Pokemon.. Like Chatot or something,
A Starter.. Main Pokemon like Dialga/Palkia?

Tensho said:
Don't have to be digimon or DNA, but at least evolution of 2 separate pokemons into one like slowpoke and shellder in the anime.
That could cause problems in-game, though. They have to make it so that the evo could learn all the same HMs the pre-evos did, and even then, what if you're in an area that needs 5 HMs, like one of the victory roads? You'd be stuck, and have to completely restart.

Maybe something like a reverse Shedinja, where if you've got the two and an empty spot, the third will just appear? That would fix the above problems.

YAY for wild mass guessing. XD

@Mismagius1997: Welcome to the 'Beach!

HikaruAyame said:
That could cause problems in-game, though. They have to make it so that the evo could learn all the same HMs the pre-evos did, and even then, what if you're in an area that needs 5 HMs, like one of the victory roads? You'd be stuck, and have to completely restart.

Maybe something like a reverse Shedinja, where if you've got the two and an empty spot, the third will just appear? That would fix the above problems.

Reverse Shedinja......that's interesting. And I agree with you about the 'DNA' thing, too.

HikaruAyame said:

This reverse case sound interesting, but doesn't it sound like you are using two pokemon to get another one instead of evolution.

Krow said:
Well, I think it's going to be either an all new pokemon related to none we've seen before, or a baby evo. I'm excited for the new games :) In this gen I'm hoping for one or two new eeveelutions, or an electric/flying pachirisu evo, like a flying squirrel.

Pachirisu is so cute that I think a flying squirrel would make him evolve into something ugly, unless Sugimori and the design team can pull it off without affecting the cuteness, I'll rather take a chipmunk evolution of pachirisu, you keep the cuteness and get a boost in stats.

My not-so random guess is that it will be a new celebi form but not nature form but illusion form, it was my first guess for the pokemon that would be zoroark before i saw it, my reason was that the movie was the ruler of illusions so celebi was my worst case scenario where there would not be a completely new gen V pokemon

Empoleon#1 said:
My not-so random guess is that it will be a new celebi form but not nature form but illusion form, it was my first guess for the pokemon that would be zoroark before i saw it, my reason was thta the movie was the ruler of illusions so celebi was my worst case scenario where there would not be a completely new gen V pokemon

Illusion forme Celebi...I like it.

HikaruAyame said:

Hey I didn't get welcomed to the beach xD

I'd probably like the illusion forme Celebi, but I don't want it to be a new forme. I want this to be a new pokemon :(

AgroteraThanatos said:
Illusion forme Celebi...I like it.
I dont like the idea....id like a Dark/Dragon type pokemon :] or a Steel/Grass type :]

Krow said:
Hey I didn't get welcomed to the beach xD

I'd probably like the illusion forme Celebi, but I don't want it to be a new forme. I want this to be a new pokemon :(
What i just joined yesterday and nobady welcomed me :[ ima quit D:<

squrtle said:
It's Dawn's Munchlax, the early next gen. OR. Dawn gets Zorua and this is Brock's battle frontier egg poke

Can you repeat that? in English though (or "thow")

also, Nintendo don't make pokémon, anime, or games

Nintendo do make the games

Im really hoping for a pre evo for skarmory, but i deffinetly agree with absol pre evo. As for seviper and Zangoose, they both need some cute pre evos. and im hoping for a dragon eeveelution and a steel one :), Draceon anyone?

Heck yeah.
For Eeveelutions this gen I'd like Dragon, Steel, or Ghost. :cool: But mostly dragon ;P

pokemonmaster101 said:
Nintendo do make the games
dude get it right man nintendo owns the name pokemon but gamefreak makes the game duhhh..

Blizzz said:
Im really hoping for a pre evo for skarmory, but i deffinetly agree with absol pre evo. As for seviper and Zangoose, they both need some cute pre evos. and im hoping for a dragon eeveelution and a steel one :), Draceon anyone?

Draceon sounds good but i think they will come up with something better :]

eevee steel type=Meteleon or steeleon or ironeon :p

Krow said:
Heck yeah.
For Eeveelutions this gen I'd like Dragon, Steel, or Ghost. :cool: But mostly dragon ;P

nooo mostly gohst,:cool: gohst owns D:<

I'm hoping it's a Kecleon evo. But then again, even if they don't reveal it this Sunday, I have a feeling it's going to get one anyway.

MrMadMan said:
I'm hoping it's a Kecleon evo. But then again, even if they don't reveal it this Sunday, I have a feeling it's going to get one anyway.

We will proably get a shillouete of the new pokemon, and coro coro will reveal it fully in its next issue. im pretty sure thats what will happen, and who knows, that was a pretty big question mark, maybe its hiding 3 new poke?? get what im sayin? ;)

Blizzz said:
We will proably get a shillouete of the new pokemon, and coro coro will reveal it fully in its next issue. im pretty sure thats what will happen, and who knows, that was a pretty big question mark, maybe its hiding 3 new poke?? get what im sayin? ;)
I get wht your sayin and its sexy :]

I have a question, that question mark is computer generated right?
Does Pokemon Sunday have a live studio audience?
If it does, then that means that they could have actually shown it to them....i wonder if somebody would draw it from memory and post it on the internet.
Yet Again, i could be wrong, but to me that question mark looks cp generated....

Blizzz said:
I got it i know what there going to reviel its eather going to be a new outomobile or the three new sterters since you said the question mark looks pretty big :]

For evees I think dragon would be good,but have they ever released a evve without another,exs leafeon glaceon,umbreon espeon

Back