(1) New Pokemon on 'Pokemon Sunday' Next Week [5/1]

jvermisch said:
Oh my gosh i REALLY hope that it is an evolution of Sableye or a baby of Sableye!! or maybe even a new forme of Rayquaza, Palkia, Dialga, Groudon, or Kyogre!! :)

Yeah, i've seen where sombody made up Dialga and Palkia Origin Forms for when theyre in their own dimensions. Personally, that sounds like a good idea, and i think they should make "Origin" forms of the pokemon you mentioned (except for sableye) like groudon could change form to stand the heat of the lava deep inside a volcanos magma chamber, and kyogre could change to survive the water pressure under the sea (i mean deep, deep,deeeeep down) and who says rayquaza doesnt take trips into space? Afterall it does live in the outer ozone. it could change form so it didnt have to breathe. Same thing w/ deoxys. we know what it looks like on earth, but what about in space, when theyre not just crystals encased in meteors. You know they showed Arceus in his dimension but who says he couldn't change at will? They could go back and revamp nearly all of the legendaries except Mew and Mewtwo because mew is the ancestor of all pokemon, so if he could change into another form, all pokemon could(debatable) And Mewtwo couldnt because it was created by humans. What do you think?

Pokemonvacation said:
Yeah, i've seen where sombody made up Dialga and Palkia Origin Forms for when theyre in their own dimensions. Personally, that sounds like a good idea, and i think they should make "Origin" forms of the pokemon you mentioned (except for sableye) like groudon could change form to stand the heat of the lava deep inside a volcanos magma chamber, and kyogre could change to survive the water pressure under the sea (i mean deep, deep,deeeeep down) and who says rayquaza doesnt take trips into space? Afterall it does live in the outer ozone. it could change form so it didnt have to breathe. Same thing w/ deoxys. we know what it looks like on earth, but what about in space, when theyre not just crystals encased in meteors. You know they showed Arceus in his dimension but who says he couldn't change at will? They could go back and revamp nearly all of the legendaries except Mew and Mewtwo because mew is the ancestor of all pokemon, so if he could change into another form, all pokemon could(debatable) And Mewtwo couldnt because it was created by humans. What do you think?
nope sorry bad idea not all legends should change forms :] nuff said..

I had a dream this night about this. We saw a silhouette of a Pokémon battling Zoroark. It looked like a forme of Tyranitar, but it was bigger and had missile things on its shoulders.

I think that Pokémon looked really awesome, so i think it will be a new forme of Tyranitar or a new evolution for Pupitar.

S4l4m3nc3 said:
I had a dream this night about this. We saw a silhouette of a Pokémon battling Zoroark. It looked like a forme of Tyranitar, but it was bigger and had missile things on its shoulders.

I think that Pokémon looked really awesome, so i think it will be a new forme of Tyranitar or a new evolution for Pupitar.

Like a Tyranitar.
With missile things on its shoulders.
Right.
I think I've seen something like it...oh yeah...BLASTOISE???? Xd

I would like to have three new eeveelutions: Ghost, rock and steel - this would really fit:
Seethe eeveelutions: 3 - 2 - 0 - 2 - 3 (= Kanto - Johto - Hoenn - Sinnoh - Gen V Area)

Sunday next week is confirmed to show video (battle) footage of the starters, so that's probably the ones being shown this week.

FireMeowth said:
Sunday next week is confirmed to show video (battle) footage of the starters, so that's probably the ones being shown this week.

who the heck told you that liezzz!

why do this thread allow people to bring random fandom up and nonsense that has only 0.0001% of happen instead of serious speculation and discussion.

Yay for the starters! Wonder if we will get a grass type bird this time since gen 3 is Torchic, and gen 4 is piplup.

Tensho said:
why do this thread allow people to bring random fandom up and nonsense that has only 0.0001% of happen instead of serious speculation and discussion.

Yay for the starters! Wonder if we will get a grass type bird this time since gen 3 is Torchic, and gen 4 is piplup.

Sounds very reasonable! It would be awesome if they made the fire starter a fire ant, think about it, the 1st fire/bug

Pokemonvacation said:
Sounds very reasonable! It would be awesome if they made the fire starter a fire ant, think about it, the 1st fire/bug
yes that would be pretty cool never though of that

Pokemonvacation said:

I have thought about fire ant too, but I prefer a bombardier beetle for a fire/bug.

jeez wouldnt it be nice if they just revealed them already so we wont have to keep guessing though whats the fun of that.

Also you know what would be cool if got 2 design the main character to look like you.

i am also looking forward to new dragon types.

Tensho said:
I have thought about fire ant too, but I prefer a bombardier beetle for a fire/bug.
i want that beatle that spits out acid through its body I wounder what the beatles name is?..that would be a good fire/bug pokemon.

Tensho said:

yet the funny thing about that is none of them are flying types.

do you think zorou and zoroark are the new repla ements for riolu and lucario?

i really hope so even though i like them!

POKE4567 said:
yet the funny thing about that is none of them are flying types.

do you think zorou and zoroark are the new repla ements for riolu and lucario?

i really hope so even though i like them!

If you compare, you have Mew with Lucario, this time Celebi with Zoroark, gen VI, Jirachi and ??? may be!

In addition, Lucario is fighting type, represent light, honorable. Zoroark is dark type, represent darkness, berserk.
One more, Lucario is steel type, Zoroark is dark type, both types introduced in Gen II.

Pokemonvacation said:
Maybe there will be a flying type, i mean just a flying type, not a normal flying or ...._________/flying type

Yay for that thinking, I've been hoping for that too.

Back