Grass/Ice
Fire/Dragon(Steel???)
Water/Psychic

Better and more interesting combination would be:

Grass/Dark
Fire/Psychic
Water/Fighting

Doble triangle.

Yeah, I wish no more Fire/Fighting starters, please.

it's probably an evolution or pre-evolution that appears in the movie. Kodai had all those Ninjask, maybe the Pokemon is a Ninjask evo that is more powerful than the Ninjask (Like Zero's Magne/mite/teon/zone). Cover mascots will probably be in next year's movie when the games are already released. There already are 4 to 6 legendary Pokemon in movie 13, so I doubt they would have another, because it would be strange to have 5th gen non-legends (Zorua and Zoroark) to have a bigger role than a fifth gen legend.

I think the new pokemon will have 2 different types like {L}{F} or something like that...

I have 2 guesses that came 2 me in a dream 1. Picture a silhouette of a elkid the color his top half lugia color with a set of eyes the bottom half moltres colors with a set of eyes 2. A evolution of suddwoodo hes shorter wide across but almost flat same color and texture but with red tribal markings all over him

Professor Bain said:
Better and more interesting combination would be:

Grass/Dark
Fire/Psychic
Water/Fighting

Doble triangle.

Yeah, I wish no more Fire/Fighting starters, please.

no it has to be water and physich

LostSalamence said:
It would be interesting to see a pre-evoscyther like someone suggested
Yeah I think that would be really cool as well.

i think it'll be a new forme and new type for a known pokemon. maybe Mawile, Pinsir, Heracross, Absol, Skarmory or Pachirisu evolution.

Maybe an evolution of Dunsparce, maybe? I think there will be a Pachirisu evolution in the 5th generation.

There's a CoroCoro scan going around that has what looks like a pre-evolved form of Pachirisu. its brown with the same patterns on the head and has yellow cheeks.
(for the scan, i can only assume its legit)

marcsamazingtreasures said:
I bet it's going to be a baby pokemon, but the question is of what.

Pachirisu possibly....

Looking to the past to discover the future...
Movie 8: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, it debuted Lucario (which would be out Zoroark , people have already made the comparison.), Bonsly and Weavile.

So I'm guessing it'll be an evolution to a 3rd Generation Pokémon. Zangoose, Sableye, Mawile, Torkoal, Spinda, Zangoose, Seviper, Castform and Absol all need evolutions.

Pokemonvacation said:
There's a CoroCoro scan going around that has what looks like a pre-evolved form of Pachirisu. its brown with the same patterns on the head and has yellow cheeks.
(for the scan, i can only assume its legit)

Pachirisu possibly...

It's WAY too early for a CoroCoro scan. If it's this early it's fake. (Plus if it were legit it'd be on the front page here)

I don't think they'll show us the starters, because if they showed one starter it'd make sense to show all three. Granted, the giant question mark COULD be covering more than one silhouette, and the Japanese language has some ambiguity as far as plurals go.... but I still think it'll just be a random. I'm going to laugh if it's the bidoof/starly of this generation. :D

I think it's likley to be an entirely new pokemon, it's far more interesting to look at a new one than a pre evolution or evolution of a current pokemon, surely evolutions of current pokemon usually come later?
Having said that I know Munchlax was released very early but didn't really excite me much...

I'd like to see a new type combination for what ever one they're showing, possably like a grass/dragon, that would be interesting, mabye an electric/grass, electric/fighting? i would love a grass/flying that would be sick

Tensho said:
My guess for the revealing pokemon is that it is some sort of cute peculiar pre-evo or evo to connect the generation as we have seen for azurill from gen II to gen III, and munchlax and weavile from gen III to gen IV

If you go to bing and go to images, then search new pokemon, its like the 3rd or 4th picture. it shows a pre- or evolved form of pachirisu. i think you hit this right on the nail.
(if your not familiar with that phrase, its common in the south, for: your right)

WE DO NOT need 3ed gen evos. someone mentioned pre-evo of kangashkan. i agree with that. we NEED to at least have kankaskan look like the thingy in it's pouch before level... lez say 10?
http://pokebeach.com/forums/images/smilies/sad.gif
the celibi thing is not egzaktly smart a rock, steel, ghost, poisin, dragon, and flying, eeveelution are all good ideas and hopefully we'll get a way to evalve phione to manaphy at long last in gen five and dunspronce in a O.K. idea but chances are good it will be somthing like shinx was....

HikaruAyame said:
It's WAY too early for a CoroCoro scan. If it's this early it's fake. (Plus if it were legit it'd be on the front page here)

I don't think they'll show us the starters, because if they showed one starter it'd make sense to show all three. Granted, the giant question mark COULD be covering more than one silhouette, and the Japanese language has some ambiguity as far as plurals go.... but I still think it'll just be a random. I'm going to laugh if it's the bidoof/starly of this generation. :D

Sorry.... i said it was because it looks like one. i could be completely wrong. it could be a different magazine.

Pokemonvacation said:
Sorry.... i said it was because it looks like one. i could be completely wrong. it could be a different magazine.

I think he's meaning this:

http://pokemon.marriland.com/images/cards/md/big/md_43_pachirisu.jpg

Which is just a shiny pachirisu.

burningcharizard said:
I think he's meaning this:

http://pokemon.marriland.com/images/cards/md/big/md_43_pachirisu.jpg

Which is just a shiny pachirisu.

No, thats not it. ive got plenty of those in my collection. it was in Ken Sugimori's style of drawing. and it wasnt a card. And i dont think that pachirisu is shiny.

Seriously, go the the Bing search engine
click on images
type, "new pokemon"
its the 3rd result....
im not mistaking it for a card of a shiny pachirisu. Its brown. and looks like a possible real pokemon

My guess:
A new Starter
A new Legendary
A new Eeveelution (hope it's Flying or dragon)
or a new evolution from a known pokemon.

Back