(1) New Tree-like Pokemon Before Genesect Film [7/13]

xxashxx said:
Oh yeah but the pic looks to good for that line though. Must be a Sudowoodo evolution XD. That is the only thing that would work since he already has a pre evolution or baby form though.:)

Sudowoodo is a rock type and I'm thinking this guy is supposed to be a grass/ghost (or maybe dark?) type. Just saying.

coolhippowdon101 said:
xxashxx said:
Oh yeah but the pic looks to good for that line though. Must be a Sudowoodo evolution XD. That is the only thing that would work since he already has a pre evolution or baby form though.:)

Sudowoodo is a rock type and I'm thinking this guy is supposed to be a grass/ghost (or maybe dark?) type. Just saying.

Besides, why would a rock suddenly evolve into an evil tree? Sudowoodo is pseudo (sudo) wood (woodo). It'd be like geodude evolving into shiftry

AtmosphericThunder said:
Reggie McGigas said:
Yup, I'm jumping to conclusions. Problem?

Without a doubt, the mewtwo/genesect movie is the best place to show off a second Mewtwo form. Let's say a little bit before BW2 is released it is announced that Keldeo has a second form, what is the best place that they would reveal it?

A. The big Keldeo movie
B. BW2
C. Another Keldeo Movie

The worst part isn't that you're jumping to conclusions; it's that you keep repeating that you don't think something will happen, when there's no way to prove one way or the other until more information is released.

Furthermore, why keep repeating that you think there's probably no second new Mewtwo form/forme when all information released leading up to this moment suggests otherwise?

That is what is so frustrating when you make posts like that. You've been very negative and argumentative on here from what I've seen.

you're kidding me....

If your seriously fustrated that someone repeats TWICE what their opinion is on here then you must be fustrated at everyone from me to WPM. Heck, you should be fusturated at yourself because you said you think the source is obviously 100% correct and there is no way that he can be wrong a couple times.

Is anyone else rather annoyed with all these sketches with different designs showing up? I mean, I get a set idea for what Oorotto possibly looks like and then we a new sketch is circulated displaying a whole different look. I just want Game Freak to show us Oorotto already haha

Reggie McGigas said:
AtmosphericThunder said:
The worst part isn't that you're jumping to conclusions; it's that you keep repeating that you don't think something will happen, when there's no way to prove one way or the other until more information is released.

Furthermore, why keep repeating that you think there's probably no second new Mewtwo form/forme when all information released leading up to this moment suggests otherwise?

That is what is so frustrating when you make posts like that. You've been very negative and argumentative on here from what I've seen.

you're kidding me....

If your seriously fustrated that someone repeats TWICE what their opinion is on here then you must be fustrated at everyone from me to WPM. Heck, you should be fusturated at yourself because you said you think the source is obviously 100% correct and there is no way that he can be wrong a couple times.

Calm down.

The guy never said the source is 100% correct. We just know that most of what he has revealed turned out to be true. That said, maybe the second form won't be revealed right away. Maybe it will be similar to Keldeo, whose Resolute form didn't appear until the sequel.

Also, I think what he was trying to get across about his frustration is that you get pretty volatile whenever someone disagrees with you. For example, whenever someone asks you why you don't like the Fairy type, you never give a legitimate reason.

blazeguy56 said:
But I do believe this is some form of a evolution of Sudowoodo

Let's not be so quick to jump to that as the description points to it having nothing to do with Sudowoodo as they say it has spider-like roots with a menacing look.

Also lets not forget how close Alomomola looks like Luvdisc and Bouffalant looks like Tauros, but they aren't related! Lets wait for the official reveal of the pokemon.

jstar21 said:
blazeguy56 said:
But I do believe this is some form of a evolution of Sudowoodo

Let's not be so quick to jump to that as the description points to it having nothing to do with Sudowoodo as they say it has spider-like roots with a menacing look.

Also lets not forget how close Alomomola looks like Luvdisc and Bouffalant looks like Tauros, but they aren't related! Lets wait for the official reveal of the pokemon.

Agreed, we should also remember that sudowoodo is a rock and won't suddenly turn into a evil cyclops tree

I don't like crappy sketches like this because most of them are inaccurate, since they differ so much (did they not all see the same footage or wat looool), I might as well make my own based on the "description" and end up with one at least as correct as any of these.

Mitja said:
I don't like crappy sketches like this because most of them are inaccurate, since they differ so much (did they not all see the same footage or wat looool), I might as well make my own based on the "description" and end up with one at least as correct as any of these.

Thankyou. I was just thinking this, if they all saw the same thing, then why are the pictures so different?

leecario said:
Mitja said:

Thankyou. I was just thinking this, if they all saw the same thing, then why are the pictures so different?

from the pictures I have no idea where the leaves are...on top? on hands? on both? does it even have hands?

they should all also draw a Malamar from memory without looking at the actual picture, and put that next to the tree for reference XDDDDd

If it looked something like this it'd probably be as accurate as the trees are
2dgp3c7.jpg

:^)

and then afterwards, people go "I imagined it cooler", "i liked the fake version more" etc.
same crap with leaks and low quality rips.

Reggie McGigas said:
Yup, I'm jumping to conclusions. Problem?

Without a doubt, the mewtwo/genesect movie is the best place to show off a second Mewtwo form. Let's say a little bit before BW2 is released it is announced that Keldeo has a second form, what is the best place that they would reveal it?

Unless tampering with DNA and experiments end up being a big plot in the games, in which case they would save it. ^^

Mitja said:
leecario said:

from the pictures I have no idea where the leaves are...on top? on hands? on both? does it even have hands?

they should all also draw a Malamar from memory without looking at the actual picture, and put that next to the tree for reference XDDDDd

2dgp3c7.jpg

and then afterwards, people go "I imagined it cooler", "i liked the fake version more" etc.

This made me laugh! I think the idea of a possessed/creepy ghost tree in itself is awesome! and the drawings we have are just really meant to give us an idea. Besides I'm never really upset with GF's designs!.. Except for Jynx...lol

Mitja said:
leecario said:

2dgp3c7.jpg

I have seen malamar. Now I'll say I imagined it cooler and I like the fake version more.
That's how a proper sinister squid looks like! this one appears to be staring ominously at a scale model of the world, cackling, ready to take over, while the original looks like elton john's pet (I guess it's the "hair"/tentacles, the beak and the eyes. And the "legs", don't get me started with the legs. Why can't it levitate like inkay? why?)

professorlight said:
Mitja said:

2dgp3c7.jpg

Why can't it levitate like inkay? why?)

MAYBE. IT. CAN. *cue ominous orchestral G note"

I like the most recent picture. The one and seems very menacing and almost cyclops-like. Thumbs up.

I think the coolest thing about Malimar is how it uses its fins as legs. It reminds me of the Flamboyant Cuttlefish, which is a poor swimmer,but instead "walks" on a pair of fleshy flaps.

So my friend and I were talking about Mewtwo today and it's new form and this is the result of our discussion. (Keep in mind some of the points are based and fact and speculation.)

* The Mewtwo in M16 is a different one in then in M1, it has been confirmed to be a different one.
* The Mewtwo in M16 was created by different scientist then the one that created the original Mewtwo.
* Does this not mean that only the Mewtwo from M16 has the ability to changes forms, if so maybe this was an "upgrade" that the scientist implemented into this Mewtwo.
* If that is the case then ONLY this new Mewtwo can change it's form.
* So in the games no Mewtwo change currently changes it form if the above point is true.
* So does that mean that Mewtwo will be a catchable legendary within X and Y and the ability to changes it's form will either be a Wi-Fi event or an item within game. Unless it isn't an item. But the insider information has said that it is an item. Which brings me to another point
* What if the forms of Mewtwo are version exclusive? If this is true then maybe there will be a backstory plot for Mewtwo within X and Y. Or maybe X and Y will be a game based on life and death or the X and Y chromosomes. Which would make sense considering Xerneas and Yveltal have been confirmed to be the life and destruction Pokemon. What do you think about all this?

Omg what if the female mewtwo with its special form is for X only and the male mewtwo with its special form is for Y only. That would make so much sense.

Ohman177 said:
Omg what if the female mewtwo with its special form is for X only and the male mewtwo with its special form is for Y only. That would make so much sense.

With the source revealing that we're able to obtain a Kanto starter this might be likely. Loving the mixture of this new Generation and the first.

Back