(1) Nintendo E3 Conference [6/7]

I don't care about the Typing game, but I did want to play the Mystery Dungeon thing that they have in Japan right now...

Is Nintendo done making all of their new game announcements? and do they just replay the same stuff on the E3 coverage on Nintendo.com? I think I watched most of it, but I'm just wondering if I'm missing any other stuff that's happening live.

Live coverage appears to be over; game announcements appear to be over (although there can always be a surprise like Ocarina of Time 3D). Brian Corsetti is doing his stuff, though not live. We should have some more videos soon.

Not Nintendo related, but I hope they re-air the MW3 gameplay trailer. I the one on Youtube is pretty laggy :/

EDIT: oh they are re-airing Microsoft now

slickmario said:
Let's try to guess what the name of the next Super Smash Bros is...

Super Smash Bros 3D

It will probably be SSB Duel or something else fighting-related after Melee and Brawl.

Anyway, LOVE the look of WiiU and Mario Krt 3DS would be epic... if I had a 3DS.

Super Smash Bros. is going to be made for both the Wii U and the 3DS!

0_0 I guess I'll have to finally invest in one. :p

Did they mention anything about Pokémon yet?(if at all)

Porygon-X said:
Did they mention anything about Pokémon yet?(if at all)
No, just a mention of the Pokedex 3D. But the Pokedex 3D graphics are very impressive. Could be a taste of a 3D handheld Pokemon game to come.

I love the graphics of the WiiU, but it's a shame about the name. Poor things, they had to think of something catchy and good-sounding... but they only ticked the first box. :p

I hope that they release Mario Kart on WiiU too, since I don't have a 3DS and don't want one because of all of the health conditions that they cause.

There must be at least 10 users browsing this right now, too. :D

Back