(1) OMG TO THE EXTREME: 'Pokemon Black 2' and 'White 2' Promotional Short [5/15]

Imagine attack like slash, extreme speed and that sort of stuff in animation like this!

I WANT ANIMATION LIKE THAT!
-drools-

I'm sorry to say, that looked more impressive then any current anime.
Then again I'm bitter toward the character of Satoshi

EDIT: I came across a subbed version of the trailer if your interested in uploading that one

To be honest though, I don't really see this as the new anime style. Why? Because pokemon can't give up the famous "Pika-Pika!"

Here you have a HD subbed version:
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cs8JvZ9NH-M[/video]

Well, I thought that this is just a promotional video for the games, and that there isn't any more to it. It would be great though if we got a short OVA with the whole storyline, even if it was just one or a few episodes. A whole anime like this (and even just this video itself) would be like:
1282786204310.jpg

Oh and Mitja. Maybe some towns really ARE frozen and it was not an uber Ice Beam that caused all that!? :O

I hope this will not just be some filler episode but on the other hand I do like Ash and his "crew".
It could be possible, it's some spin-off/standalone show.
This just has potential. :p

I really hope this isn't like Pokemon Chronicles. I thought that would be good...but..well you all know how that turned out.

I am also on the side of a new anime.

We have the power people. Let's get the word out!

- Get as many e-Signatures as possible from fans all over the globe
- New anime, same style, quality, etc from this trailer
- Two shows or just the new anime, I really don't care
- DO NOT follow the template style episodes like the current anime
(i.e. Problem/Meeting, Team Rocket, stupid plan, Ash saves the day, ???, Profit)
- The more people that sign the better (and often; like monthly or something to prove we're still interested)
- Pokemon (both Japan & PUSA) will have to notice the barrage of fans asking them to make the new anime which means they will realize that there is a huge market (even in North America) of 18+ (or even 14+) aged kids from the 90s that would love a more "mature" Pokemon anime
- They're already making the kids in the games slightly older, why not the audience?

- Think about it carefully. Pokemon is more difficult to introduce to the new generation. We can even see it gets tougher each year.
- They will eventually have to rely only on the older fans of the series
- The older series keeps getting older
- Eventually they'll have to transition to this anime style. I mean how long could Satoshi be 10 years old!?
- New main characters with Ash playing a role similar to Red in the G/S/C and HG/SS games
- This way they'll also get to advertise more of their products in the show too!

- This keeps the series fresh with a hint of nostalgia.

- THE PEOPLE ARE READY FOR CHANGE
- WE HAVE LOUD VOICES
- WE SHOULD USE THEM!

@TEAL@ - You don't have the translation (text) by any chance?

I'm not even really an anime fan and this was incredible. The Pokémon making animal sounds instead of repeating their name is a nice touch. I'll be looking forward to this short's release!

I saw this last night. I about crapped myself after seeing this. I want this to be a series sooo bad. I like that the bulky/monstrous Pokemon grunt and growl. I know Gyarados in the current anime do a sort of screeching/growl...but Pokemon like Scolipede should not say its name! (well, the Scolipede in the current dubbed anime says its name and it sounds terrible.)

I hope the small/cutesy Pokemon will still say their names if this was ever turned into a show. Saying their names works better for the small/unevolved Pokemon :]

I would actually like to see it as a side series to the anime they have now. Why? Because as much as I hate the current dubbing, I don't want them to abandon it. I'm hoping the next season will have some promising character returns! And if they bring the new one over, hopefully PUSA won't dub it...bleh

I have no idea how to do it, but I think we should really get some kind of official petition going to make this into a real anime series. Who's with me?! :)

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIZ buckets!!!!! To bad this is not the anime this is AWESOME!!!!!1:D:D:D:D:D:D
Now I have to change my pants really good!!!

N IS SOOO HOT!!!! *nosebleeds* =~D

OMG THIS IS THE GREATEST POKEMON THING I HAVE EVER SEEEEENNNN!!!!! HOLY SHIP I wish the anime was just like this...like a real anime!!!! LOVE the guitar music!!! OMG if this was the animation style it would get ridiculously popular so fast, why dont they make it like this!!??? this is just too much to handle at once * faints*

Teal said:
Oh and Mitja. Maybe some towns really ARE frozen and it was not an uber Ice Beam that caused all that!? :O

I was reffering to the one that appears right in front of us as a result of the ice beam, not the tons of spiky ice structure shown later with the Shadow triad and all.

Regarding a relation to the photoshop glacier on the map though, this doesn't change the fact it's not even meant to look like covering the actual region.
Look. I never said there won't be any frozen places as a result of Kyurem gaining an energy tail. It's just that if there will be, we don't know what it will be like or how bad. But it's definitely not going to have any relation to the ice covering the map, if it even happens.
If there was distinct icy structures on the map, like in that new BW2 short, which would actually be part of the contour and all, and not cover some completely disconnected random corner on the opposite side of the map, then it would mean business. But as it is, it is an indication of something perhaps happening along those lines at best, but most likely, just a fancy way of keeping drastic changes a secret for now.

The theme for these games is ice, which is why they decorate everything with bits of ice, and use exactly that instead of having half the region covered by a huge cloud.

Wow. I have had no interest in the shows and movies since the GSC era, but after watching that I can say that it actually looks pretty cool. May actually consider watching it if they make it a movie or show. I really like that the pokemon don't say their names. A more mature show sounds like a great idea to me.

Got the Subbed video: http://vimeo.com/42262861

Actually I made that myself.. and it's staying up longer than most Youtube videos.

Has anyone heard the Plasma battle tune in there?

The trailer left me with a resounding meh and I don't understand why people are acting like it's so "mature." The animation is a lot better, which I do admit is good because the animation of the current show is very low budget, and there's also a guitar score. That doesn't spell OMG GRIM DARK to me. There was no more gravitas than the typical current anime movie.

Oh heck yes. I'm definetely watching this Pokemon anime if its a complete series.Its makes me think that the matches will be more intense and logical. Like arcanine biting seviper, in the regular show, it would've been a colorful background explosion with a sliding picture of arcanine biting a seviper.

Back