(1) 'Pokemon Black 2' Appears on 2ch [6/20]

Cinesra said:
Does anybody know who the girl next to Wallace or the girl next to Hugh/the rival is on the trainer sprite sheet? I figure the one next to Hugh is a member of Roxie's band, but I have no idea who the other one is? Maybe a Pokewood actress? Maybe a new frontier brain of sorts?

They're generic trainers. One next to Wallace is apparently a sprite for returning Beauty trainer class. The other one is female Guitarist sprite. Former appear in Nimbasa Gym and atleast one of the latter appears in Virbank Gym - indeed as a member of Roxie's band.

Cinesra said:
I noticed some other stuff, too. On this sprite sheet resource thing, right above Alder's grandson, is some woman. Notice the resemblance to Sabrina? Maybe she lives in Unova to shoot movies?

It's pretty much confirmed to be Sabrina. She's part of a Pokéwood movie, probably playing a villain. Notice how she's apparently using telekinesis to levitate a fan in this screenshot? Yeah, no doubt that it's Sabrina.

Phantom said:
They're generic trainers. One next to Wallace is apparently a sprite for returning Beauty trainer class. The other one is female Guitarist sprite. Former appear in Nimbasa Gym and atleast one of the latter appears in Virbank Gym - indeed as a member of Roxie's band.

It's pretty much confirmed to be Sabrina. She's part of a Pokéwood movie, probably playing a villain. Notice how she's apparently using telekinesis to levitate a fan in this screenshot? Yeah, no doubt that it's Sabrina.

I take it that the beauty trainer class wasn't present in BW1. I knew it was Sabrina, but I hadn't heard anybody mention anything about it, so I though I'd point it out. Hadn't seen that image of her using telekenesis, though, looks cool.

Red Striker said:
I'm kinda glad we can catch the Regis this way. WOOOHOOOO GOODBYE WAILORD AND RELICANTH!

But seriously. If I'm not mistaken, you can calculate a Pokemon's Max stat from the Base stats. I can only wonder how high the Att/SAtt will be at 170. Let's go ahead and stick a Scarf on them. coughpleasepleasepleasegivetheformestheirrespectivefusionmovescough.

So, massive offense, an Ability that screams Mold Breaker, and massive Speed when Scarfed. This list shall continue on.

After this big of a game, is this going to be it? The content is basically the creme of the crop, so I don't know how GF will manage to come up with another one. I seriously hope they can, but we all know how a typical series end usually ends with a huge bang... Like this.

They created a ton of legendaries in Gen 4 and even made a deity legendary with the best base stat total of all!
They've really gone all out in Gen 4; I bet they will be really stretching for ideas when Gen 5 comes around.

Oh wait, I've heard this before.

Kyurem-B/W 700 BST is the 2nd highest. Well, it is taking power from other legends. might be why.

Akamu54 said:
Hey, so, since the Latis and the Regis appear in the game... Possible R/S remake hints?

Seriously?? Again?
The fact they are in the games is what makes RS remakes even less possible...

btw, the legendaries from previous gens that are in BW2 are the trios and legendaries-that-are-not-from-game-covers-or-events from gens III and IV (Golems, Lake Trio, Lati@s, Heatran and Cresselia).
In fact, ignoring the Lati@s, the rest of the legendaries from previous gens (I, II and cover legends from gen III & IV) can be caught on HGSS (through different ways)...

Hydreigon gets Heat Wave and Tailwind and Roost. super versatile VGC pokemon!!

Cooltrainer Alan said:
Hydreigon gets Heat Wave and Tailwind and Roost. super versatile VGC pokemon!!

OhLawd.jpg

Metalizard said:
Seriously?? Again?
The fact they are in the games is what makes RS remakes even less possible...

btw, the legendaries from previous gens that are in BW2 are the trios and legendaries-that-are-not-from-game-covers-or-events from gens III and IV (Golems, Lake Trio, Lati@s, Heatran and Cresselia).
In fact, ignoring the Lati@s, the rest of the legendaries from previous gens (I, II and cover legends from gen III & IV) can be caught on HGSS (through different ways)...

Can you please explain to me the connection?
i really do not understand how because the regis n latis are in this game there will be no remake. i mean i seriously dont get it was it written somewhere or something?

I think there is a possibility of gen 3 remakes but I doubt it will happen as I stated in my previous posts. If Pokemon were ending the would have had a letter stating that by now. Now that these ones are coming out all we need is the other 2 secret Pokemon. As I stated already I have all 3 secret Pokemon but they are hacked sadly. I just wanted them so my dex would be completed early and then I could get the legit ones later XD.:)

I personally feel that there will be R/S Remakes.

But on a more on topic level, I am confused about the whole Gible thing, is it for sure a shiny, or was someone just really really lucky; like the guy from Dengeki? It's confusing me because other websites I go to simply say Gible. Not specifically stating that it is a shiny...

I am pretty sure if WPM says it is shiny then it is shiny XD. If he is wrong then he usually corrects his mistake right away XD. Speaking of mistakes for some reason the top of the bann for the forums is cut off and I can see the top of the background of the forums and on the left side there is an HTML code error XD. That needs to be fixed. I don't know how to do a pic to show you guys but thought I'd better bring it to everyone's attention so it can be fixed XD.:)

If it is indeed shiny this will be the first shiny that is a non regular event and the first shiny ever given away in-game. If it is not shiny all you have to do is save your game right in front grab the egg hatch it and soft reset if it is not shiny. Remember you can do this on legends and any starter Pokemon you first catch also XD.:) Just save before you get your first Pokemon and on legends walk up to the beast save before you enter battle XD.:) Soft reset if it is not shiny XD. Do it until it is. Have to have A LOT of patience too.:) BTW can you make your text larger. It is very hard to see the fine print XD. Thanks man.:)

xxashxx said:
If it is indeed shiny this will be the first shiny that is a non regular event and the first shiny ever given away in-game. If it is not shiny all you have to do is save your game right in front grab the egg hatch it and soft reset if it is not shiny. Remember you can do this on legends and any starter Pokemon you first catch also XD.:) Just save before you get your first Pokemon and on legends walk up to the beast save before you enter battle XD.:) Soft reset if it is not shiny XD. Do it until it is. Have to have A LOT of patience too.:) BTW can you make your text larger. It is very hard to see the fine print XD. Thanks man.:)

Yeah, I know about soft resetting. Also is this text size better?

Oh ok. A bit bigger XD. Thanks man.:)

Everythnig related to BW2 & W2 seems more interesting by the minute :D

But on a side note, on this sheet, who are the people on the second row from the top? (on the row with the "sound only")

I have no idea, they look pretty weird and I've never seen them before, but the first two remind me of Pokewood for some reason.

Shocker said:
I have no idea, they look pretty weird and I've never seen them before, but the first two remind me of Pokewood for some reason.

I thought exactly same at first! :D But now that I'm looking at the pictures, it seems that the two guys and gals on the second row are the same person, so who the stunfisk are they? I bet on Pokewood or World Tournament.

Back