(1) Pokemon 'Black' and 'White' Game Coverage Begins! [9/17]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RENJIL12 EVER WONDERED WHAT HAPPENS TO THE SIX SAGES?? MAYBE THEY DO ACTUALLY COME AFTER DEFEATING THE CHAMPION. JUST LIKE IN PLATINUM WE HAVE THAT SCIENTIST CHASING AFTER HEATRAN AND ALSO SEREBII DIDNT MENTION SPECIFCALLY THAT FINDING SIX SAGES WILL NOT BE THERE BUT THEY DIDNT ALSO SAY THAT IT WOULD BE THERE SO U NEVER KNOW THAT THERE ACTUALLY MIGHT BE ONE.

THE BOAT IS FOR GOING TO GET VICTINI SO NO LUCK OVER THERE :(

It would seem possible that you might be able to travel to Kanto. But, you're right Bugaham, we still have no idea what purpose the boat serves.

I hope that going to Kanto will be a possibility,it could work with a boat or even a plane like the way they mentioned about isshu in coro coro

oh sry didnt realize that caps was on :\ nways the royal isshu boat takes u to the island where victini is. remeber libery ticket?

Oh yeah! Darn... Now I have to think of some other theory why Blue/Green would be related to Isshu.... Maybe you take an airplane? Or maybe you can fight blue in the winter and fall like Cynthia in spring and summer?

Or maybe, Blue's the one that awaits you ontop of a frozen mountain...alone. ._.

But I think there is a possiblity of your character meeting him using the airplane. Nothing has been said about the airplane, and there is an airfield. Hopefully something special. But it would be interesting to see Blue's team in Isshu.

There is no airplane I repeat there is no airplane it is just a city which looks like an airfield I am sorry to burst your bubble but that is a fact :(

Please do not use a large amount of capital letters, this is considered shouting. - Dragon9

Anyone for ideas on how THIS got in the game? Only other thing I can think of is that blue visits Isshu.. But I'd much rather have gold or red visit isshu, their teams a year or two into the future would be epic.. But this is pretty good too.

Say...when DOES BW take place?

Well...prolly in Gen 2 time since that blasted Cynthia is back for no reason >_<

@Bugaham - Epic! o_O These games have so many references to Gen 1. In fact Gen 1 even had a reference to Gen 5 (Munna)! I think these two generations are linked somehow...

Well Cynthia still looks pretty young. But there aren't any isshu pokemon in any other regions YET. Which means they are very newly discovered. It would take about 3-10 years to get isshu pokemon over to other regions, since its so far away, which gives a time frame of 3-10 years. I'm guessing 3 years, Cynthia looks pretty much the same.

edit- @Timeshift- You're right! I'd be REALLY happy if you could go to kanto after isshu or if they made Re-remakes of red and blue.. That you could travel to johto in.

Wait..... Since when did Victini get a theme more epic than Reshiram and Zekrom's theme?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEAVyG2Hs_A

goldeen with lightningrod? i hope lightningrod completely blocks the attack, and not bringing more attacks to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back