(1) Pokemon 'Black' and 'White' Game Coverage Begins! [9/17]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has a big horn, I can see where Lightningrod could come from. But, it's still a pretty stupid ability for it to have.

I decided to stop lurking. After x years. Saddening :(

But on topic though, been playing the game (ROM + Emulator) and it is something many Pokemon fans will love. Personally I love how fast the battles are now; no more having to wait 5+ secs for a Blissey to lose it's 700+ HP in the future 8D

On another note- apologies if these have been stated before: the 2nd Stage of Vanipucchi (forgot it's name) evolves to it's final stage at an awkward level of level 47 - it's such a weird Pokemon that I like it :)
And Moguryuu is a rare Pokemon in that cave full of electricity. Like Tabunne, you'll see some tile of dirt shaking, and that can either be a jewel of some sort of the Pokemon itself.

First impression.

@ Usashi: Moguryuu is a mole Pokemon, so how you're saying to find him sounds right. But, it stinks, I want one on my team.

It doesn't sound too hard to find it. Finding it sounds like a combination of the Itemfinder and Rock Smash.

@Bugaham: Spiritomb is extremeeee. Moguryuu is just luck I guess =)

Oh and ... Shibishirasu can be found on the lowest floor of said cave ^^

http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9451/captureru.png

YAAY SEREBII CONFIRMED THE SAGE FINDING THINGY HURRRRRRAYYYYY!!!!!! :D

If it's not important to the storyline, I doubt people will complete it. But, if it's for a powerful item, then yeah, the odds of people trying it would rise.

Wargle is the one of the pokemon I've liked from the beginning. And now seeing that it is in the exact oppisite version of what I was planning to get sucks. I am honestly now thinking about getting Black. Oh well, another 6 months to choose. :/

No I think the worst news ever is that the Power Ranger is exclusive to black! XD
But I am pretty sad about wargle too..In fact I am very sad...:(

Which one is the Power Ranger? : o

And ... it's like seeing a female Machamp: Gothilselle can be male ... Dx

isshu-pokemon-131.jpg

This (awesome) one XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back