(1) Pokemon 'Black' and 'White' Game Coverage Begins! [9/17]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw man that kinda sucks getting a letter from Nintendo...But this only confuses me more, I mean why now?, why only when black and white are released?, There are reasons for me not to believe this but, WPM did say he called the lawyer so it must be true, or every webmaster is playing a joke on us

I have to agree with the opinion that 4ch could be involved in this,they have a lot of time apparently i remember they were involved in some problem with wikipedia and made it stop for like an hour or more, also "very truly yours" is not very professional and therefore not usable with people you do not know

Oh come on.
You guys who believe its real are so gullible.
Ambi Pom Pom and AndySkylark have made many valid points,
and i see no reason not to believe them.
I say wait just keep em' and see what they do.
I bet it's just a scare.:rolleyes:

No other site has mentioned this letter, so maybe they didnt get it, or its a fake. Aren't the games already out? So whats the problem.

The results of not deleting the images seem pretty threatening.. Serebii hasn't got it yet, but then again, serebii doesn't check his email very often (he said so.). I think we should wait until serebii confirms wether he got it or not.

If WPM has only 24 hours like he said, But he has a bunch of pages of BW info and all of the threads, how is he gonna get rid of it all in time?

Just asking,
Are they threatening WPM saying they will shut down his site?
Thats stupid, if they had that power they would just delete the images themselves.:)

I have noted that not even bulbapedia has said anything about it and in bulbapedia they even said about the time WPM posted the picture from the movie so they probably should have announced something about this situation

I highly doubt the letter is real. Like stated before why would the letter come from the American branch of Nintendo?

Thanks!;)
I wouldn't normally make a big thing about it but That's my first compliment on these forums.
*On Topic*
Does anyone else want to see the letter?
It would be nice to let the pokebeach forumers pick it apart and analyse it.
Or is that just me?

'X' is sometimes an alias people use. (Like 'Agent X' or 'Driver X', etc.)

I still don't think it's real.

Guys.. X is just something put there to replace personal details as he said he did on the main site... the so called lawyers name would count as personal information..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back