(1) 'Pokemon Doctor - Brock!', New 'Best Wishes' Preview, TR's New Uniforms [9/2]

I think Iris may be getting Pokabu since she was seen pinching its cheeks. Since it was also seen battling in Dento's gym, maybe she lets Ash borrow it if she doesn't compete in gyms herself. Or maybe Ash gets it and Iris happens to really adore it, in which case he may just let her keep it.

Maybe Ash will eventually get all three starters. Shooti may eventually abandon Tsutaaja like Paul did Chimchar and Ash takes her in. I'm not sure if I'd like that though, since it'd just be stealing that idea from the DPPt series.

If that's the case then Ash has Mijumaru, Pokabu, Pikachu, Tsutaja and Mamepeto which leaves a space for only one more Pokemon and then ash will be releasing Pokemon.

@Illusion-Um Brock has healed, cooked, proved to a girl that sudowoodo was cute,Laid crushes on joy and jenny,gave ash advise,Yeah he's been useful in some aspects.Although not to the main character but Has been a driving force to the pokemon anime,and frankley it would be a darn shame if he left.He helped indirectly when pachirisu became sick,As well as help ash's Pikachu as well so don't give up on brock just yet people.

@lotusoftheleaf i dont think that shooti will be like paul. to have basically the same rival for to generations will be quite boring.

@ziggyfin i agree with you, i think he will be like morrison or barry a friendly rival. i just hope that the anime has some edge to it. so you dont expect what will happen next.

@Luigibuster8989 I don't think Illusion meant that Brock is actually useless as a character. I think he was trying to say that since he's not featured in this generation's games, he's not useful in selling the games. The anime would want to feature a bunch of newer characters so the kids will want to buy the new games to see the characters in them. It's the same reason why Ash's party resets every season. No one wants to see the old characters, or at least that's what the anime creators like to think.

i actually like the new uniforms. it is a nice change of pace. plus, their incentive is much better. just capturing pokemon, come on, we have seen that way too much. i like the idea that they are now going to actually be involved with team rocket and have a purpose in that region.

@Illusion I think Giovanni only said that to team rocket just so they could get of his back and stop annoying him XD, If it tuns out to be true and they actually do get more involved with Team Rocket them I will actually enjoy watching the anime more

TR has gotten pretty annoying. They always get a big machine and always fail every episode. I dont know why Ash and the gang are always high energy. If i were them, i would be like, whatever you TR freaks.

This will be a nice change of pace.

Well since they have gotten new costumes and are the advanced troops in the Isshu region they will probably be stronger now and probably even harder to defeat since they are the first team to do missions in the Isshu region.

@Ice Arceus I hope they are much stronger and will have more pokemon and different ones, because Jessie always has snakes. But they are probably going to be just as stupid XD

Well we currently don't know what types of Pokemon they will have, but hopefully they will have more then the previous series. I want to see them stronger and want to see the machines better constructed to be protected from some Pokemon attacks.

Oh that would be nice, like actually have them put up a good fight. I think they may have that cat pokemon because it look sinister and meowth will hate it because it will be trying to take his place :). I think they still want team rocket to have some stupidity which we all love about them.

Back