(1) 'Pokemon Doctor - Brock!', New 'Best Wishes' Preview, TR's New Uniforms [9/2]

I know that meowth's rule was to translate pokemon speech's but he IS A POKEMON ANYWAY !!

he must act wild and as a pokemon that only can talk, not acting like humans, riding robots and even CARS !!?! and read ???

I think Jessie might get tsutaja she usually gets the snake Pokemon also why if team rocket got a promotion, then why did Giovanni get demoted to bellhop, lol.

It'd be difficult to have Meowth act like a wild animal, yet also display the intelligence of a human. Meowth isn't just a Pokémon that can speak human language, he's more intelligent that most Pokémon. If our pets were as intelligent as us, I'm sure they'd choose to sophisticate themselves by learning to use forks instead of eating off the floor and they'd bathe in a tub rather than lick themselves clean. Meowth has the intelligence to do those things, so why would he choose not to?

Team Rocket will most likely get poison pokemon again. When havn't they? James will have something that will always turn around and show affection for him every time he throws the pokeball, and Jessie will probably get either a new snake or keep Seviper.

sometimes meowth stand like wild meowth and lick him self this make me happy, even if meowth can walk and talk like human he still a pokemon, the thing that make me watch smash the tv is that when ppl thought the meowth is a HUMAN !!???

@alypkm maybe it's because everybody knows pokemon can't talk so when they see meowth in a disguise they think of a human instead of a pokemon.

i agree. Meowth has set himself apart from pokemon and you cant just change that after 13 seasons.

@OMGxShante :what's THAT if you see a cat wears human's clothes and talking, you will think it's a human ??

@Illusion: we already have a new ash and team rocket and also a completely new prof oak,joy and jenny, so there's no problem at ALL, this is an improvement to the anime.

Team Rocket and mostly Meowth were made for younger kids to enjoy the show more. All I do is ignore the parts with Team Rocket and think about Ash's journey.

@aliypkm no. but this meowth thing is just like asking why don't ash & co. recognize TR when they are in disguise until pikachu and|or _______ (insert pokemon name here) are taken and they say their motto? these are questions that are unexplainable, but it happens all the time.

Ziggyfin@ the whole show was made for kids not only TR..and having a human in meowth form will always be a stupid idea no matter what you say....

Its supposed to be funny. It is made for entertainment. They bring most of the funny or stupid to the show. They are very important to the show. You cant compare the difference of looks to changing a character.

Team Rocket including Meowth have been with the show since the beginning. There are some things in the show that they do that might be annoying, but I like them being around the show.

Meowth is a great character he's their to translate what Pokemon say sometimes and he isn't always a bad guy which makes him a likable character.

I like the new Team Rocket uniforms. After all these years a little change is good.

Love the new TR uniforms....hopefully (but probably not gonna happen) they actually do more in this saga then just blast off.

also...where is wobbuffet?

and having a human in meowth form will always be a stupid idea no matter what you say....

I'm really not understanding your resentment. Meowth is one of the most beloved characters of the anime because he's a funny, smart-mouthed cat that acts as the 3rd member of Team Rocket despite being a Pokemon. It's never going to change.

Back