(1) Pokemon Pedometer: PokeWalker! [6/6]

RE: (1) Pokemon Pedometer: PokeWalk! [6/6]

First post, second day.:p I MUST GET IT! But how will Lugia walk? Or fly? It will cause a 40 day storm!:D How DOES it use gust without killing everyone?

That is... odd. I guess it's a cool idea, although I have my reservations about storing my Pokemon on a potentially fragile "freebie" gift. But hey, we'll wait and see how reliable it is I guess.

Wow, interesting. I'm already walking around for Personal Trainer: Walking, and this will be even more motivation for me to walk 20,000 steps every day. What an easy and cheap way to level up! It's even easier than the Daycare Center! ;o

dmaster out.

scampy said:
That is... odd. I guess it's a cool idea, although I have my reservations about storing my Pokemon on a potentially fragile "freebie" gift. But hey, we'll wait and see how reliable it is I guess.
Oh yeah, I don't want Lil'Gia (Already got his nickname) getting broked!

That's sounds cool. But as bacon said.

It could break and lose your cherished Pokemon.

The game would be way too easy in the beginning. They just catch a Pokemon, transfer their starter over, shake it for hours, and boom, you've got yourself a Typlhosion/Meganium/Feraligatr.

It IS an original idea, though. Well, kinda. That pocket-Pikachu thing, remember it? Just shake it up, play the games, and transfer Rare Candies to G/S/C. I loved that thing. XD

I hope the levels up are hard to gain. I don't want an overpowered Pokémon from a walk to the shop. It is an interesting combination with a gamer rather than a game itself like those Digimon Digivices.

Maybe it just transfers the data, scampy? Then you'd have your Pokemon inside the pedometer and the game. You would sync it up and it would update stats and stuff. That way if the pedometer breaks or something, all you did was walk a lot and you lose Exp, etc. ;p

dmaster out.

I think this device is such a good idea. You advertise Pokemon as you walk, it promotes going outside with your Pokemon, and they gain experience without you even having to play the game. Very unique idea IMO.

Water Pokémon Master said:
I think this device is such a good idea. You advertise Pokemon as you walk, it promotes going outside with your Pokemon, and they gain experience without you even having to play the game. Very unique idea IMO.
Going outside with your Pokemon? That's... different. Wait, this means... Lil'Gia can go to middle school with me!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Can you not tell I'm happy?

I HAVE TO GET IT, BUT I DONT LIVE IN JAPAN BOO HOO :cry:
I will buy it in japan lol

Wow, that sounds interesting.

It's defenitely an attempt to get people up and moving and it's a pretty easy and useful to get your Pokemon's levels up. I'm defenitely glad it's not some limited edition thing but you can get once you purchase the game. It looks pretty cool. I'm excited for it and the other features of the game as well. :)

- Luigi

If it doesn't do well in Japan, odds are, it won't even come here. I hope it does though, as a reservation gift. It's more useful than a cheap Giratina figure. ;o

dmaster out.

This is going to be so overused. Its screaming "Hey look at me, a cheap, easy, and effortless way to level up your pokemon to level 50 in two hours. All you have to do is shake me!"

I was going to get SS in japanse anyway, so this will be even better. I don't really care for leveling up right now, I'm just glad that I can take my Umbreon to school!(And if that little thing can connect to Platinum, Shaymin:D)

Is it bad that as soon as I saw this, my mind jumped to finding the best way to abuse it for easy levels?

I bet they'll have some limits in place or something. They wouldn't make things that easy.

lol sorry to be off topic but pedometer = pedo meter, something to measure pedophilia lvls lols, however, to be on topic, i dont care too much for it, its kinda of an odd idea.

Do you know if it shows color WPM?

(The picture screen)

Back