(1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveals... [5/8]

I would subscribe to it... if I could read more then a few words.. It would be a bit pointless to get it just for the pictures. Only on very rare occacions like thisxD Also... I don't think they ship to the Netherlands... and if they do.. it will arive way after those mysterious Leakers recieve theirs.

s2daam said:
Can I just ask why you post Jar Jar warning after each post? Is it suppose to mean something? :D
He just wants us to know that he's talking Jar Jar language, in case anyone isn't familiar with who Jar Jar is. XD

kaorusquee said:
Actually, I find it entertaining. It gives us something to do while we wait^^
Jup.. same here.. althrough i'm also waiting for dinner since it is that time of the day hereXD

Doesen´t anyone has another cool or weird theory? Or is everyone just bored of waiting for the leak...´cause I am, but still, can´t wait for it!

orkoni1 said:
Why don't we call "the leaker" "the Faucet" instead because he leaks, hahahaha, or on a more serious name, "the Informant."
This made me laugh hard. XD

Can't you buy CoroCoro on Amazon.JP or something? (I'm not advertising...I'M NOT.) Just curious how many people understand Japanese.
I really hope the middle one isn't a pig or a bunny, but a crossover of Turtwig, Chikorita and Cyndaquil. I'd like to know what the right one is...Not another beaver, please.

Irishkappa208 said:
Doesen´t anyone has another cool or weird theory? Or is everyone just bored of waiting for the leak...´cause I am, but still, can´t wait for it!

Here's one: a brand new pokemon type!

@lisamew- Dinnertime? Wow, it's not even lunchtime here yet. XD Well, almost.

The Leaker said:
Tell me when you have to eat, so I can post the scans.
Little tyrantxD

No kidding, I like you. Quite an original idea to make that leaker account for fun. Althrough I am wondering who you really are;P

Jar Jar wil parti intil picturs leek!! Giggity go!! Some guys must make the forummembers some fun!! (We all succeds...I hope...:D:D:D)

kaorusquee said:
Here's one: a brand new pokemon type!

@lisamew- Dinnertime? Wow, it's not even lunchtime here yet. XD Well, almost.

What type? Please dont say LIGHT...such not a good idea

Here is mid-afternoon

lisamew said:
Little tyrantxD

No kidding, I like you. Quite an original idea to make that leaker account for fun. Althrough I am wondering who you really are;P

XD
I think you'll not figure it out.

kaorusquee said:
Italia?? Sweet! What part?

Dunno, I was just trying to guess XD
... oh, and it's NOT sweet. Seriously.

Back