(1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveals... [5/8]

The Leaker said:
XD
I think you'll not figure it out.

kaorusquee said:
Italia?? Sweet! What part?

Dunno, I was just trying to guess XD
... oh, and it's NOT sweet. Seriously.

Why? Do you live near vatican city or something since they think pokemon are of the devil, lol. j/k

Irishkappa208 said:
What type? Please don't say LIGHT...such not a good idea

Here is mid-afternoon
Dunno what type. Just thought I'd throw out a suggestion. But a new type WOULD be neat^^
Six minutes til noon here.

I'm not against the Light type, but which other types do you think they could make? Time? Wind? I'm not sure they'd be appropriate D:

Irishkappa208 said:
Why not? Italy rulez!

Well, how to say it... I'm italian XD

Irishkappa208 said:
Doesen´t anyone has another cool or weird theory? Or is everyone just bored of waiting for the leak...´cause I am, but still, can´t wait for it!

I had hoped the new region would be "an island forgotten by time" where prehistoric forms of pokemon still roamed untouched by the outside world, and all the "towns" are all different archeological campsites with "pass badges" you needed to earn to enter the top secret main archeological digsite, but this is a bit too drastic of a change.

With this game I think it might take place in the past or in a different region based on America instead of Japan (since all main regions thus far have been based on areas of Japan) I think this is taking place around what is in our world known as New York, so hopefully some other states make it in (Crossing fingers for New Jersey!) Also had a wild theory that you'll be able to see a young Professor Oak or something but whatever.

The Leaker said:
XD
I think you'll not figure it out.

kaorusquee said:
Italia?? Sweet! What part?

Dunno, I was just trying to guess XD
... oh, and it's NOT sweet. Seriously.

"Leaker takes off mask to reveal his iconic cowl* I'M BATMAN.

kaorusquee said:
Dunno what type. Just thought I'd throw out a suggestion. But a new type WOULD be neat^^

I really want a Light-Type but I doubt that would happen. Wind would be nice to but I guess FLYING covers that, huh?

s2daam said:
I can't possibly think of a new type, what could they possibly have?
I can only think of Lava, or Plastic :L

Yes! i see it now.. plastic beats grass types and is beaten by fire, fighting types....

The Leaker said:
I'm not against the Light type, but which other types do you think they could make? Time? Wind? I'm not sure they'd be appropriate D:

Maybe Underground -> Something very dark and mysterious :)

kaorusquee said:

I think a new type would unballance the whole thing AND, they don´t have that much pokemons on each type (see dreagon or dark for an example) to create a new one.

orkoni1 said:
Why? Do you live near vatican city or something since they think pokemon are of the devil, lol. j/k

Ahahah XD
Well, actually I live in Rome, but that's not the point XD
It's not something Pokémon-related, it's just a shitty country, full of shitty people

Travis said:
"Leaker takes off mask to reveal his iconic cowl* I'M BATMAN.

I seriously hope that someone makes a fake named Robin.
... oh, then we'd need Durand.

Cronus-TimeWave said:
I really want a Light-Type but I doubt that would happen. Wind would be nice to but I guess FLYING covers that, huh?
Yeah, alot of new type suggestions just fit into a larger category of type...

Paper/Wood--->Grass
Lava--->Fire
Snow--->Ice
Wind/Air/Bird--->Flying
Light--->Electric (technically depending on the definition of Light, if by Dark Vs. Light in terms of moral standing than yes, it is possible)

Well, how to say it... I'm italian XD[/QUOTE]

I´m half italian, and I always wanted to go there! I´m seriously thinking of going there as part of this exchange program

kaorusquee said:
So, what would a plastic type pokemon look like? Ditto, only hardened? XD
Porygon maybe? Although Porygon can go into a Virus Type, that would be cool.

Back