(1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveals... [5/8]

s2daam said:
Do you mean the Rookie thing? It changes when you get to a certain post count.
I think he was referring to the e in touche. But you can manually change your title. :D Like I did.

@ Kaoru: I think it does change once your post count goes up.

this isn't about the starters but, I'm hoping kangaskhan has a pre-evolution that could look like the small purple kangaskhan(it could be called "Kangaskid") it can be Male or Female, females evolve into kangaskhan and males evolve into a new pokemon(it could be called "Kangasking")

But about the starters, I'm hoping they are the Water type Swan, Grass type Donkey and Fire Type Tiger that was mentioned awhile ago.

(I was reading this thread as a guest and recently decided to make an account.)

Right, this is off-topic, but why do I have to empty pages that when I click on them they say "there is no such post" or something?

GEN_V_PKMN_my_guess_by_Giratiny.jpg

This is my guess. I really hope that the one on the left is a bird ^^

Rai said:
this isn't about the starters but, I'm hoping kangaskhan has a pre-evolution that could look like the small purple kangaskhan(it could be called "Kangaskid") it can be Male or Female, females evolve into kangaskhan and males evolve into a new pokemon(it could be called "Kangasking")

But about the starters, I'm hoping they are the Water type Swan, Grass type Donkey and Fire Type Tiger that was mentioned awhile ago.

Welcome to da beach man!

Rai said:

It's been confirmed Kangaskhan will NEVER have its baby as a standalone pokemon.

Rai said:

I agree. Baby Kangaskhan, totally.

Pokemonvacation said:
how do you get to edit profile?

bored...

Lol, next to where it says welcome back at the top of the screen, it should say cpu. Click on that, then click on your screen name. On the left hand side of the screen it will say edit profile.

@s2daam- It's because we haven't gotten to that page yet. It's a place marker.

I hope their aren't as many pokemon based on animals, and more just completely OUT THERE and EPIC pokemon that have nothing to do with the real world!

Kurumia said:
i came at an odd time I suppose lol
I've been following this forum convo since the day the silhouettes were shown, but only just decided now to make an account and join in it. XD;

-I'm kinda timid, bare with me lol

personally I think the four-legged silhouette is a bunny or pig. Im hoping for bunny, but what are the odds that'd happen?
I'm kinda picturing the left silhouette/the weird one as.. kinda a swan or duck, lizard would be okay but i think a swan would be so cool. :D And then that last one.. I don't know, I've seen many renditions of it on here, but I'm liking the idea of Otter or tiger. Tiger would be sooo awesome. C:

Welcome to the beach!

Rai said:

don't particularity care for the names but YES, we need a kanga baby. And a male counterpart to kangaskhan would be nice as well.

Guys can you please stay on topic. I like to read what other people say about the starters instead of you boring discussions. Please stay on topic, this is the last time I say it.

I really do hope the starter scans come soon.

Rai said:

I've wanted this since Baby Pokemon were announced in generation II

Can you just imagine if they turned around and said.... and here it is... the most important pokemon ever.... Baby Kashkanghan (damn I still can't spell it right!)

Ice Arceus said:
Guys can you please stay on topic. I like to read what other people say about the starters instead of you boring discussions. Please stay on topic, this is the last time I say it.

I really do hope the starter scans come soon.

Boring?? We found them interesting. And it's a way to pass the time.

Back