(1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveals... [5/8]

xxLemonadexx said:
I just hope they don't pull anything like they did with Rotom's alternate forms...that was just.... .____.
it really made me lose hope for the next generation.
Though Zoroark did salvage a bit of it.
Also why am place such importance in these starters.

A wild Microwave Appeared!

xxLemonadexx said:
I just hope they don't pull anything like they did with Rotom's alternate forms...that was just.... .____.
it really made me lose hope for the next generation.
Though Zoroark did salvage a bit of it.
Also why I place such importance in these starters.

I agree about Rotom, it's formes all seemed redundant...

I just found this very convincing picture. It's probably not real, and I don't know who the artist is, but it's just amazing.
1273632301718.jpg

Psykill said:
I agree about Rotom, it's formes all seemed redundant...
Like it was a unique idea for a pokemon to control inadament objects but nintendo was trying too hard and they were uhh..

elite said:
i wonder if someone is adding pages to this thread as we go..i wonder what that guys thinking "STOP talking!!!!!! i wanna go to sleep!!!" lolz 0_o

That would be sad, however I believe it's completely automantic, and that since it's gotten to this level of conversation since ths wkend it adds more and more the farther we get.

Also I love that fire donkey, love the dark brown w the red.

MrMadMan said:
I just found this very convincing picture. It's probably not real, and I don't know who the artist is, but it's just amazing.
1273632301718.jpg

The one on the left looks amazing!

orkoni1 said:
That would be sad, however I believe it's completely automantic, and that since it's gotten to this level of conversation since ths wkend it adds more and more the farther we get.
haha its just a random thought

MrMadMan said:
1273632301718.jpg

You know, I just noticed that the pokemon's expressions in this image are identical to the personas of their type-respective Johto counterparts.

Green one=chicorita=determined
Red one=cyndaquil=shy
Blue one=totadile=clown

Psykill said:
You know, I just noticed that the pokemon's expressions in this image are identical to the personas of their type-respective Johto counterparts.

Red one=cyndaquil=shy
Blue one=totadile=clown

It's obviously not real because this is not the magazine scans.

yes they are good peices of art, but i would hate it if those are real, because im planning on liking the one to the right, because of its shape, and the bill on that thing is horrible

Psykill said:

Red one=cyndaquil=shy
Blue one=totadile=clown
The Left one reminds me of Mystery Dungeon art
-Its expression
-Its scarf
-Its overall art

yea, i'm prolly gonna go to bed sometime soon, and check in in the morning, but i got a math test tomarrow (YIPPEE) caaaant wait

MrMadMan said:
1273632301718.jpg

The left one's wooden collar looks a lot like my fanart's wooden collar..

i do not know if you share the same opinion as me, just when i saw the pictures of fake gen v STARTERS i do not know why but they just look so empty( not that they are bad), like something is missing from them.
Something good comes from that i do not get tricked easilly by fake pokemon

Whoah, those are rather snazzy. o: I really like the lizard and the platypus, the donkey is neat, but I'm still not sold on a donkey Pokemon. It's evolutions would have to be really slick for me to like it.

Back