(1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveals... [5/8]

Blizzz said:
Yea i saw, thanks for helping clear it up ^_^, and i bet were all completly off on the left one. Its body shape is just so weird!

I still think the "teardrop" shape on the left one's head is actually a big leaf. Wouldn't that throw everybody for a loop!;)

Krow said:
Yep, I really liked that fanart. I hope the real starter is something like it, maybe even more cooler!
just when i think something can't get any cooler, pokemon makes something completely osm...that's why i never doubt them :)

maybe the left one is an evolvsion of celebi...hahaha jk, but it kinda looks like it..in the head, 0_o

here is me "Yea guys were gonna pull an ALL-NIGHTER!!!" (5 minutes later)...*SNORE

Psykill said:
The problem with the {D}{P}{F} trio is that Dark types are immune to psychic types, which would give the dark type an unfair advantage. Personally, I can't think of a perfectly fair trio other than {G}{W}{R} off the top of my head...
Ice, flying, fighting?
Ice, grass, flying?
Flying, rock, fighting?
Rock, water, grass?
dragon, dragon, dragon? (lol)
Electric, water, ground?
Are any of these perfectly fair with respect to hit effectiveness?
I just don't think you can cut out the {D}{P}{F} trio just because psychic doesn't affect dark. We're basing this on is the original trio, which I don't think is enough to prove that it won't happen.

Anyway, I've never really stated what I think these starters could be:
Left: I think it's a pterodactyl, but it won't be a flying type.
Middle: It's some type of bird.
Right: This one is the hardest, because it doesn't give you much. I'm thinking it's some kind of gecko.

well no offense to anyone, but zoroark never really "Sparked" for me, i mean hes alright but there are wayyy to many pokemon that can transform into the others

Gamebeast101 said:
Wow page 99 that's about double that of Zorark! These starters must be really good.

The fanart is quite amazing....
We only hope the real starters are too, if not moreso!

i call post number 1500!!! (were at 1487, top right corner)

i just hope that these starters will be as good as 4th gen... i loved piplup, in case you didn't know he was a penguin :)

elite said:
well no offense to anyone, but zoroark never really "Sparked" for me, i mean hes alright but there are wayyy to many pokemon that can transform into the others

Yeah, now ditto has no point.

Hey, does anybody know what the longest thread this site has ever had is? I'm a newbie, obviously.

Gamebeast101 said:
Yeah, now ditto has no point.

Well Zoroark dosent exactly "transform" into other pokemon. He makes it seem like he is through an illusion, hence the title of the movie. So what your seeing is a beast like suicune terrorizing the city, but its really just a zoroark looking for her baby :D.

Gamebeast101 said:
I thought mew couldn't learn transfrom in gen 1
ohhh. i didnt kno that, i think he could but idk

Blizzz said:
Well Zoroark dosent exactly "transform" into other pokemon. He makes it seem like he is through an illusion, hence the title of the movie. So what your seeing is a beast like suicune terrorizing the city, but its really just a zoroark looking for her baby :D.

but wouldn't it be the same thing, for the most part

Blizzz said:

That kinda reminds me of Stantler. It can create the illusion that you're being attacked by an entire stampede while it's just a mother looking for its child.

elite said:
ohhh. i didnt kno that, i think he could but idk

Blizzz said:

but wouldn't it be the same thing, for the most part

We just have to wait in see maybe it can learn transform, for all we know there could be a new move called mirage anyway I'm getting off topic.

ok new topic, oh does any1 know what the new concept of "evolution 3" is? its supposed to be a new thing in 5th gen

elite said:
ok new topic, oh does any1 know what the new concept of "evolution 3" is? its supposed to be a new thing in 5th gen

I've heard of it, but it's all rumor. Anyway I hope it isn't true.

mewthree has recently become overated, im sick of it

i hope they dont have 3 evolutions now (basic stage 1 stage 2 STAGE 3!) that would stink. i know pokemon would never do that but they said they were going to change pokemon as we know it, on a different note, what does everyone think of the new back sprites? ( i like em!)

Back