(1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveals... [5/8]

BlazeGryph said:
Whoah, those are rather snazzy. o: I really like the lizard and the platypus, the donkey is neat, but I'm still not sold on a donkey Pokemon. It's evolutions would have to be really slick for me to like it.

Yeah what would a donkey evolve into. A horse looking creature? Many think it will be fire so we'll have like a bunch of fire stallions along with rapidash

MrMadMan said:
I just found this very convincing picture. It's probably not real, and I don't know who the artist is, but it's just amazing.
1273632301718.jpg

I would use that water starter and call him DERP

Gamebeast101 said:
Yeah what would a donkey evolve into. A horse looking creature? Many think it will be fire so we'll have like a bunch of fire stallions along with rapidash
It will be a fire hog and I will call it Bakin

MunchingOrange said:
pokemon-black-and-white-starter-pok.jpg

My cousin Steve works for CoroCoro and sent me these!

Simply genius

BlazeGryph said:
Screenshot2010-05-11at110217PM.png

Experimenting with the hornbill idea I mentioned earlier. Didn't really care about the colours, eheh.

Tropical bird is cool

elite said:
mewthree has recently become overated, im sick of it

i hope they don't have 3 evolutions now (basic stage 1 stage 2 STAGE 3!) that would stink. i know pokemon would never do that but they said they were going to change pokemon as we know it, on a different note, what does everyone think of the new back sprites? ( i like em!)

I like that the new back sprites show all of the pokemon, instead of the upper head area!

ok so lets list our options left one :duck, bird, dinosaur, dragon (that didn't narrow it down much) Middle one: pig, cow, bunny, donkey Left One: Platypus,beaver, otter

yea you remember how bad the Regi back sprites were in 4th gen! no more of that! full back sprites! (it will seem more realistic like that)

elite said:
ok so lets list our options left one :duck, bird, dinosaur, dragon (that didn't narrow it down much) Middle one: pig, cow, bunny, donkey Left One: Platypus,beaver, otter

Everything you said, plus for the first one also a Archaeopteryx feathered reptile.

Ice Arceus said:
It might be boring to some people, but I'd like to hear what other people have to say about what they might be like. We don't care about your BORING discussion. Some people are starting to be on topic, which is nice, and there are some people who don't give a care about any of this.
Someone's Who's Not Goofing Off, FINALLY!! Anywayz, I Bet The Lizard-Looking One Is Probably Gonna Be Based Off Of Treeko, Which Is Good For Me, Cuz I Love Treeko! And The Other Two... Meh, They Look To Sinnoh-Y

aaroncsmall2 said:
You think the left pokemon is this?:
archaeopteryxPoling.jpg

That might be the case in stage 2!

Yeah I would love that to death, been wating for it since gen 2, and a platypus since gen 3.

It would be way awesome if they were both released this gen.

You know aztecs used to worship some feathered reptile god, I wonder if they still existed a few thousand years a go, I mean turtles and crocdiles and many other creatures that exist now were around in the times of dinos.

Alright, I'm going to bed now. And I'm bringing my DSi with me, in case I wake up in the middle of the night (or every hour like last night..)
Good luck with getting scans tonight~ I'm out.

Krow said:
Alright, I'm going to bed now. And I'm bringing my DSi with me, in case I wake up in the middle of the night (or every hour like last night..)
Good luck with getting scans tonight~ I'm out.

Good night krow, hopefully the scans show up by tommorow. if they don't then i will curl up in a corner and die a little

Krow said:
The left one's wooden collar looks a lot like my fanart's wooden collar..

One more thing is that the katakana says starter and the Jap don't use that term. It's either gosanke (the big three) or beginner pokemon.

aaroncsmall2 said:
archaeopteryxPoling.jpg

Sceptile and Grovyle also fit into this animal.

Tensho said:
One more thing is that the katakana says starter and the Japanese don't use that term. It's either gosanke (the big three) or beginner pokemon.

aaroncsmall2 said:
archaeopteryxPoling.jpg

Sceptile and Grovyle also fit into this animal.

I agree to a certain extent, although I want the starter to have a beak w teeth. You know what that's not close enough for me, I'd rather they make a duck grass type with no reptilian if they don't make a starter that looks much more like an Archaeopteryx

i'm still awake c: . does anyone know where exactly the scans will be uploaded? i don't normally browse image boards so i want to make sure it's the correct one i'm refreshing at...|V

Blizzz said:
Anyone up with me? Or is it just me and WPM waiting for scans =P

I'm here. But I'm not gonna pull an all-nighter. I'll just check to see if anything's up in the morning. I personally would like the fire type to be straight fire, no dual-typing. They have done a lot of dual-typing as of late, so I'd like to see them get back to single types.

Back