(1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveals... [5/8]

I don't known. I think I'll might be right on the left 1 about it'll might be a grass-type ugly duckling. But I don't known, last 2 I reminds me of these cool make-up gen5 pokemon of fire-type bunny & water bear pokemon I saw on Youtube.
I'll show it 2 u. Here,:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vg_puC-oIVw

Anyway,I think they're pretty awesome.

Here my thoeries that their names & types'll be,
Quickern{G}>Goospring{G}{F}>Swyandyradia{G}{F}

Bunfiery{R}>Flairabbit {R}{P}> Pyrohaire{R}{P}

Puddleaver{W}>Otteriver{W}{D}>Bearmarine{W}{D}

Do u guys think of them? Do u guys like them?

OddCrow said:
Here's my analysis.

starters.png

LEFT SILHOUETTE-

RED BOX - Tiny notch, indicating that this is a beak, and not the back of a head.

GREY BOX - Feathered hand, not webbed or fingered.

WHITE BOXES - Feet resemble water-fowl (like duck/swan)

PINK BOX - All three shapes have a round bottom, indicating leaves, and not fire.

OTHER - Shape of body is duck-like.

FINAL CALL - A Leaf Duck

MIDDLE SILHOUETTE-

ORANGE BOXES - Ears very small.

YELLOW BOXES - Flipper like appendages.

BROWN BOX - Rudder like tail.

OTHER - Buoy like collar

FINAL CALL - A Water Otter

RIGHT SILHOUETTE -

LIGHT BLUE BOX - Rabbit like ears

DARK BLUE BOX - Curly tail

PURPLE BOXES - Indicate hooves

OTHER - Rounded body and piglike snout.

FINAL CALL - A Pig

I think YOu're completely right on on the leaf (duck) and fire (Ms. little Piggy) ones, howerver, the water one you said might be an Ottor to me looks more like it will be platypus, I don't think they want to make a floatzel and buizel repeat, if you google platypus you'll see that it they have flat paddle like tail, as does the pokemon in that picture..

i5omx1.jpg

My interpretation of what I'm assuming is the water starter. The thing around its neck is supposed to be a conch shell.

Left one is grass
Middle is fire
Last is water

I got the idea from the pokedex

http://sarydactl.deviantart.com/art/starter-guesses-163416417
Here's my guesses.
starter_guesses_by_sarydactl.jpg

Grass Lizard-ish thing, Fire Pig (duh), Water Platypus.

Lunchbox said:
i5omx1.jpg

My interpretation of what I'm assuming is the water starter. The thing around its neck is supposed to be a conch shell.

That thing is adorable! PETA will love you XD .

OddCrow said:
Here's my analysis.

starters.png

LEFT SILHOUETTE-

RED BOX - Tiny notch, indicating that this is a beak, and not the back of a head.

PINK BOX - All three shapes have a round bottom, indicating leaves, and not fire.

FINAL CALL - A Leaf Duck

MIDDLE SILHOUETTE-

OTHER - Buoy like collar

RIGHT SILHOUETTE -

FINAL CALL - A Pig

The power of observation is among us!

Wow..these starters don't look good, at first glance i saw one that was charmander/cyndaquil hybrid, a turtwig with a curly tail and bunny ears, and a freakin' beaver. Nintendo's really going all the way w/ these...

OddCrow said:
Here's my analysis.

starters.png

LEFT SILHOUETTE-

FINAL CALL - A Leaf Duck

MIDDLE SILHOUETTE-

OTHER - Buoy like collar

RIGHT SILHOUETTE -

FINAL CALL - A Pig

I would disagree with your statement of the pink box. It seems to me like it may be fire or grass. Although I do believe it is leaves.

My guesses:
Left - Grass and Psychic. Maybe a duck.
Middle - Fire type bear. Why do I think it's fire type, I'm not sure. Although I feel like it being a water type would be too obvious.
Right - Water type bunny. It's tail is similar to that of the Marill family.

oh man, all the leafducks look cooler than my lizard thing. but that would be so cool. i'm totally starting with the left one |: !

OMG a real platipus water type is gonna look so cool! I wonder though if they don't make it's last form water/poison will they still give it poison sting???

Why I got the idea that it could at al be water/poison b/c platypus have a poisonous spur in each hind leg (males only in the real world). Then again it doesn't have to be, but giving it a poison type attack would be cool.

orkoni1 said:
OMG a real platipus water type is gonna look so cool! I wonder though if they don't make it's last form water/poison will they still give it poison sting???

Why I got the idea that it could at al be water/poison because platypus have a poisonous spur in each hind leg (males only in the real world). Then again it doesn't have to be, but giving it a poison type attack would be cool.

Woah, now that you mention it, they DO. This could be the poison-type finally getting some love : D .

GAISE GAISE. I figured it out. They're totally going to look like this:
pokemon-black-and-white-starter-pok.jpg

In all seriousness, I do like OddCrow's analysis there. :]

Why does everyone seem to think that the left probably-grass type is facing leftward? Judging from the body shape and angle and if that thing above the tail is an arm, it looks like it's looking back toward the others and that pointy part is the back of the head and not some sort of snout. In that case it's head would look kind of tear-dropped like celebi's. I just hope it's not another random lizard/dinosaur with vague plant-like parts.

plutoplanetpower said:
Why does everyone seem to think that the left probably-grass type is facing leftward? Judging from the body shape and angle and if that thing above the tail is an arm, it looks like it's looking back toward the others and that pointy part is the back of the head and not some sort of snout. In that case it's head would look kind of tear-dropped like celebi's. I just hope it's not another random lizard/dinosaur with vague plant-like parts.

Personally, I really don't like Celebi's head design. I'd like to assume it's a beak, just since I dislike Celebi's teardrop-shaped head. xD

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I do think that the left could be grass im just hoping its fire.
and for the thing on the fire ones neck,well idk i just threw it on there cuz what is that?
Left:{R}-{R}{M}-{R}{M}some dino thing
Mid:{W}-{W}{P}-{W}{P} otter/beaver
right:{G}-{G}{F}-{G}{F} a mole that fights

Back