(1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveals... [5/8]

BaIn said:
I don't know if this has been posted or not. I found these on another forum:

2lnwvwy.jpg

I love the fire type but everything else is just weird to me.. lol. And it makes since that the middle is a bunny cuz like in the cartoons when grab a bunny by its ears its right next to eachother and it looks like it in there. but than it could be a grass type which i want a grass beaver and be an ugly piggy with grass on its head. U decide.. lmfao

I'm leaning on the Left image being grass due to the tail. The center image being a fire/pig because of zodiac tradition. The image to the right, GAMEFREAK you got me there, I like all of your theories of it being a platypus but I just don't know.

oh and btw.

*FIRST POST EVER*

MooseX-ing said:
I'm leaning on the Left image being grass due to the tail. The center image being a fire/pig because of zodiac tradition. The image to the right, GAMEFREAK you got me there, I like all of your theories of it being a platypus but I just don't know.

oh and btw.

*FIRST POST EVER*

Id be really mad if it was a platypus. I want a grass beaver D: but i think the tail u see is a duck. I can see it in the anime gliding in the water without its legs and having the tail behind it.. it makes sense id say. I dont know about anybody else tho. lol

PachiSkwirl said:
I hope the beaver is a bear, one of my favorite animals... that would only be the second bear, would it? besides the tediursaring stuff...

Yes it would be. I really want a Polar Bear!!! But I want a beaver too D: hopefully theres a Polar Bear Pokemon in 5th Gen too. That would be very nice! :D

MooseX-ing said:

oh and btw.

*FIRST POST EVER*

zodiac tradition eh? Explain Typhlosion

ShadowUmbreonTV said:
Id be really mad if it was a platypus. I want a grass beaver D: but i think the tail u see is a duck. I can see it in the anime gliding in the water without its legs and having the tail behind it.. it makes sense id say. I don't know about anybody else tho. lol

PachiSkwirl said:
I WANNA PLATYPUS!!!

aaroncsmall2 said:

yeah, ive always thought he was like, a wolverine
or a bear I guess
and starts off as an echidna? this is un zodiac ish

FIRE/PSY BUNNY!!!! BREAK THE GRASS BEING CUTE STREAK >8D!!!
GRASS/ ... um... STEEL!!! PLANT...thing... with razor blades!!! water and fire have both had steel with them... Heatran...Empoleon...
Water/...um...wow... Electric?! I DONT KNOW WHAT THIS IS?!?!?!?!? um.... water bug! it has a giant head with a beaver tail butt... actually i thing it is a platypus water bug... but i dont know

PachiSkwirl said:
FIRE/PSY BUNNY!!!! BREAK THE GRASS BEING CUTE STREAK >8D!!!
GRASS/ ... um... STEEL!!! PLANT...thing... with razor blades!!! water and fire have both had steel with them... Heatran...Empoleon...
Water/...um...wow... Electric?! I don't KNOW WHAT THIS IS?!?!?!?!? um.... water bug! it has a giant head with a beaver tail butt... actually i thing it is a platypus water bug... but i don't know

Well id say Fire/Light Grass/Dark and Water/Ground It makes sense, cuz if they introduced the new type of pokemon it could be a starter too. Than a dark type pokemon which dark would own light and fire would own grass. than they each have an advantage over eachother. :D

Plus if they had the water type as a beaver. It would be ground becuz beavers use ground materials. lol idk. that was just random but when i think of a beaver i think of a ground type. lol

well then agian couldn't it be a koala bear!?!?!?! we havn't had a koala bear yet!!!!:-D

elite said:
well then agian couldn't it be a koala bear!?!?!?! we havn't had a koala bear yet!!!!:-D

Koala bears are epic. I wouldnt mind having a bear or a beaver. But i can see a beaver more than a Koala. What I really want is a Polar Bear but i think my dreams are crushed there ):

LIST OF ANIMALS NOT USED YET:
ZEBRA
KOALA
PANDA
AARDVARK
CHIPMUNK
GOPHER
MOLE
MILLIPEDE
CENTIPEDE
GORILLA
POLAR BEAR
AND MANY, MANY, MORE!

well maybe there could be a non-starter koala bear!!! you kno he would have to be Ice type

aaroncsmall2 said:

It doesn't have to explain Typhlosion, just it's basic form, Cyndaquil.
Cyndaquil is based of the sechidna, am echidna is a rodent, Cyndaquil known as the fire rodent, the rat is a rodent.

soooooo.
1st gen. Charmander-Dragon
2nd gen. Cyndaquil- Rat
3rd gen. Torchic- Rooster
4th gen. Chimchar- Monkey
5th gen. ?-(Pig or Rabbit)

and those the Zodiac Fire Starter theory was born.

elite said:
if what you are saying is a correct pattern that they will continue to follow 5th gen will look something like this
Water Starter: mammel (most likely sea otter)
Grass Starter:Cute (probably the bunny)
Then that would leave the fire starter to be the lizard dragon, but that would be repeating the cycle to 1st gen for the fire type, so im not sure if this would be accurate

@kaorusquee lol the 4th one down looks like Mudkip

There is no loop for the Starters. At least not yet. in 6th Gen they could repeat things back to 1st gen, but they could do other things.

Back