(1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveals... [5/8]

xxLemonadexx said:
I'm pretty sure that's the point.
The fact that tortoises don't really have ears, but Blastoise does as a Pokemon.
Technically speaking, tortoises DO have ears. They're small holes on the side-back of their head.

Well, i am having trouble uploading a pic of them, but if you look closely at my avatar pic those are my ideas of the starts:

#494: Donkbush (Donkey&&Bush) Type=> Grass "THE LEAF-DONKEY POKEMON"
#497: Tigflame (Tiger&&Flame) Type=> Fire/Psychic "THE FLAME CAT POKEMON"
#500: Splashwan (Splash&&Swan) Type=> Water "THE SWAN POKEMON"

These r just my ideas :D,,,,also i couldn't wait for school to be over, while in school i was checking on my school laptop very fastly to make sure they didn't post them.....everytime i came to the site, to see the same silhouettes, i had the least amount of faith. BUT, HOPEFULLY TONIGHT,OR TOMORROW MOURNING THEY"LL BE LEEKED!!! :D

a
PokemonFreak44 said:
Well, i am having trouble uploading a pic of them, but if you look closely at my avatar pic those are my ideas of the starts:

These r just my ideas :D,also i couldn't wait for school to be over, while in school i was checking on my school laptop very fastly to make sure they didn't post them...everytime i came to the site, to see the same silhouettes, i had the least amount of faith. BUT, HOPEFULLY TONIGHT,OR TOMORROW MOURNING THEY"LL BE LEEKED!!! :D

how bout:
donkush or bushey
flamer or tigire
splan? not sure on that one

kaorusquee said:
Technically speaking, tortoises DO have ears. They're small holes on the side-back of their head.
yup most are small but the very large tortoises do have ears that are big enough to see

PokemonFreak44 said:

These r just my ideas :D,also i couldn't wait for school to be over, while in school i was checking on my school laptop very fastly to make sure they didn't post them...everytime i came to the site, to see the same silhouettes, i had the least amount of faith. BUT, HOPEFULLY TONIGHT,OR TOMORROW MOURNING THEY"LL BE LEEKED!!! :D
i like teh tiger idea

I was embarrassed by the incompleteness of my lefty on the front page so i made a better one.
gen5grass.jpg

So yah. Apparently not many people like the idea of round-face.

I'm kinda REALLLLYYYY hoping that the one on the left isn't a duck or something duck-ish. I don't know why I just don't want it. Anything reptilian would be awesome for me, reptilian and prehistoric would be just pure win.

Anywho, here's my interpretation. It's not perfect, but I'll improve stuff once it's been revealed. I kinda like it as something non-Pokémon too xD

It's based of a terror bird, the first stage would be called Dread Fowl or something and the final stage Terror Bird.

kaorusquee said:
Well I meant prominent, pointed ears like those of Blastoise and (sort of) the silhouette....

Out of all of the fan artwork posted, Prinplush's is my favorite. I especially love the fire rabbit starter. I still wonder why Xous hasn't made any guesses yet. After all, he was relatively close on his Zoroak guess.

Anyway, I'm fairly sure we'll get them by tomorrow. I was checking old news stories today to find out when CoroCoro typically leaks, and over the past 2 years, 75% of them it was leaked on the 10th. There were only a few times where they weren't leaked by the 11th, and usually those issues didn't contain major news.

sax87ton said:
I was embarrassed by the incompleteness of my lefty on the front page so i made a better one.
gen5grass.jpg

So yah. Apparently not many people like the idea of round-face.

The way you drew it kinda makes it look like a frilled chameleon. That's kinda cool^^

Blue Thunder said:
Out of all of the fan artwork posted, Prinplush's is my favorite. I especially love the fire rabbit starter. I still wonder why Xous hasn't made any guesses yet. After all, he was relatively close on his Zoroak guess.

Anyway, I'm fairly sure we'll get them by tomorrow. I was checking old news stories today to find out when CoroCoro typically leaks, and over the past 2 years, 75% of them it was leaked on the 10th. There were only a few times where they weren't leaked by the 11th, and usually those issues didn't contain major news.
He did make a guess. It was back a few pages.

Blue Thunder said:

Xous has made a guess. Check out his DeviantArt page. ;)

To be honest I'm overly thankful of the 8 hour time difference between here and Japan. It means I get awesome news when I'm on my computar <3

Excuse me, but I'm the one who did the art attributed to 'Shadowken42.' It has a watermark and everything. I might change the left one to a duck if the real ones aren't out by tomorrow tho, teehee.

Ugh, just realised when I tried posting mine just now you needed to sign in. Anywho. Here it is; second time lucky xD

BW_Starter_ver__1_by_Dracorexx.png

I have to admit some of these duck designs look... good. T_T

Back