(1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveals... [5/8]

s2daam said:
This is offtopic.. AND FAKE!!!! But this is quuite amazing!

http://xous54.deviantart.com/art/Honoguma-160628758

IT IS FAKE!!! But I think its an amazing Pokemon that was ashame it wasn;t used :/

Not exactly fake, the pokemon did exist. But it was scrapped a very, ery long time ago.

lisamew said:
I am from the Netherlands.

I guessed wrong
downloadedfiled.gif

s2daam said:
This is offtopic.. AND FAKE!!!! But this is quuite amazing!

http://xous54.deviantart.com/art/Honoguma-160628758

IT IS FAKE!!! But I think its an amazing Pokemon that was ashame it wasn;t used :/

Quite awsome indeed=D

Just wondering but, the small silver/red sign near the red pokemons left foot is the same one as the blue/silver one in your Manaphy avatar. Coincidence perhaps? :p

HikaruAyame said:
Not exactly fake, the pokemon did exist. But it was scrapped a very, ery long time ago.
Why? It's adorable!

Irishkappa208 said:
THE AWESOMNESS BURNS MY EYES!!!

No kidding though, it would be cool, or hot, or wathever
Dragon types and Mew can learn both.

lisamew said:
Ah that is cool=D I am from the Netherlands. What is your favorite Pokemon?
i love jynx and schyther...

beware that the leaker work for nintendo because donot ask her to say thing why he must lost the job he speak that in pm to me :D

Irishkappa208 said:

Doubt they'd put both moves on one. Maybe give you some kind of choice between the two? Like a move tutor, but if you already know one of them he'll refuse to teach you the other.

@pokemonvacation: It was the fire-type starter in the earliest betas of Gold & Silver. You can look it up on Bulbapedia. Basically they used it as a placeholder while they developed the 'real' pokemon and it's never been seen since.

The Leaker said:
I guessed wrong
downloadedfiled.gif
Which is funny because mere minutes before you guessed italy I told that I was from the Netherlands when I posted about the corocoro thing.

lisamew said:
Quite awsome indeed=D

Just wondering but, the small silver/red sign near the red pokemons left foot is the same one as the blue/silver one in your Manaphy avatar. Coincidence perhaps? :p

Yeah, its by Xous, who is a user on here! He is an amazing artist who makes HUNDREDS of these avatars! Thats his Deviant

kaorusquee said:
Why? It's adorable!

Irishkappa208 said:

how do u teach mew hydro pump?
its not a TM it doesnt learn it leveling up
i doesnt have egg moves.....

lisamew said:
Which is funny because mere minutes before you guessed italy I told that I was from the Netherlands when I posted about the corocoro thing.

So, basically you're telling me I'm a person.

Pokemonvacation said:

i doesnt have egg moves...
[/quote]

Good point. Didn't think about the fact that it's not a TM, sorry.

HikaruAyame said:
Doubt they'd put both moves on one. Maybe give you some kind of choice between the two? Like a move tutor, but if you already know one of them he'll refuse to teach you the other.

@pokemonvacation: It was the fire-type starter in the earliest betas of Gold & Silver. You can look it up on Bulbapedia. Basically they used it as a placeholder while they developed the 'real' pokemon and it's never been seen since.

thats a shame....it looks like it could kick butt.....

s2daam said:
Yeah, its by Xous, who is a user on here! He is an amazing artist who makes HUNDREDS of these avatars! Thats his Deviant
Hm, I thought of a new evolution method... A super special legendary evolution that evolves some of the more iconic pokemon into a powerful legendary evolution that can only be used ONCE after beating EVERYTHING in the game. It could evolve Pikachu and maybe Marill, Plusle, Minun, and Lucario!

Irishkappa208 said:
It was a project of a pokemon, but scratched away and replaced by sme other

You can read more here! http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Honoguma

kaorusquee said:
[/quote]

inb4ActionReplay?

Pokemonvacation said:
What do u mean it existed?
kaorusquee said:
[/quote]
According to serebii, the only ones who can learn both are Gyarados, Salamence, Palkia, and smeargle. (Of course)

Back