(1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveals... [5/8]

Ok, just read through 20 pages of forum to get caught up from being at school. I chcked my fone at skool alll day to see if the scans leaked, and still nothing D:. Im really hoping for wendesday morning :D

Pokemonvacation said:
why do you have to?

I need it, I've been here doing stupid things at the computer since 12 AM (and now it's 10 PM... XDDD), i feel it in my heart and in my soul, I MUST play it once a day D:

Blizzz said:
Ok, just read through 20 pages of forum to get caught up from being at school. I chcked my fone at skool alll day to see if the scans leaked, and still nothing D:. Im really hoping for wendesday morning :D

have we really went through 20 pages just goofing off?

Pokemonvacation said:
Pretty much haha, i laughed at "The Leaker" xD, it was from page 56 to now so yea around 20

Pokemonvacation said:
Yes you have.... Anyways back on subject, I think that other Pokemon should be revealed soon after these starters are revealed.

wow, it took me a while to catch up with you guys so many posts over night...

I actually dreamed about a platypus last night because of all this speculation...even though I'd prefer the otter concept...>_>

I hope we get the leaked scans soon...!

Im really hoping for the left one to be either a reptile looking thing, or previously posted before, a new flying grass bird :D, that would be perfect!

xxLemonadexx said:
wow, it took me a while to catch up with you guys so many posts over night...

I actually dreamed about a platypus last night because of all this speculation...even though I'd prefer the otter concept...>_>

I hope we get the leaked scans soon...!

maybe it's an otter/platypus mix? i don't know. i'm pretty excited for their official artwork to be revealed. gah, i seriously hope they aren't that silly looking.

Ice Arceus said:
Yes you have.... Anyways back on subject, I think that other Pokemon should be revealed soon after these starters are revealed.
This is actually the first time I follw(is this how you say it?) the revealling of pokemons, ´cause in the diamond/pearl series i´ve catched it after the release of some pokemons, and ruby/sapphire/gold e silver, i got the game after seeing the pokemons on TV at the series

Back