(1) 'Pokemon that Doesn't Fit' Quiz [9/6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ShayminSky said:
Yay! I got it right! WPM, nice avatar!

omg! togepi is now my favorite pokemon! anyways, i choose wrong, i thought it was uxie cuz he could levitate, :p

I got it right but for a different reason. After reading though the answer choices...the first thing that pop'd into my mind...was..."Dragonair has no limbs." ^^; Yey for unique thinking!

CronosDawnlight said:
I got it right but for a different reason. After reading though the answer choices...the first thing that pop'd into my mind...was..."Dragonair has no limbs." ^^; Yey for unique thinking!

Not so fast...I also thought that too. The jewel was a clever idea though

Lord Atmo said:
Not so fast...I also thought that too. The jewel was a clever idea though

Awesome! ^_^ Makes me feel better...i got a lol or two out of some of my friends for that thinking XD

This quiz was stupid, the question should've been "Which pokemon in terms of physical appearance doesn't fit?"

You weren't obvious enough in your question, which is why everyone thought it was Uxie, because Uxie doesn't have any other evolutionary stage. Your quizzes recently have gone downhill mate.

Also, Dragonair was the only one with wings. On it's head.

We found more ways in which Uxie didn't fit. That makes us more right than the quizmaster. What's for dinner?

Crystal Suicune said:
This quiz was stupid, the question should've been "Which pokemon in terms of physical appearance doesn't fit?"

You weren't obvious enough in your question, which is why everyone thought it was Uxie, because Uxie doesn't have any other evolutionary stage. Your quizzes recently have gone downhill mate.

If we said "physical appearance" then the answer would have been blatantly obvious. We're not going to spoon-feed you. We want you to use your brains and think about it. The SATs aren't going to spoon-feed you either.

I knew straight away what they had in common but I chose weaville because I was stupid and thought it was just a bulge and not really a gem. *slams head on keyboard vigorously*

I thought it was Dragonair because it was the only Pokemon who still was able to evolve.

Which of these pokemon does not fit? I guessed Uxie because:
-It's the only legendary pokemon listed
-It's the only one that levitates
-It's head accounts for a majority of it's body mass
-It's the only non-evolved pokemon listed, and doesn't have an evolutionary family.

The correct answer: Dragonair. Why? The jewel is on it's neck, not it's head (Slowking's jewel is also not on it's head, it's on it's shell). Don't worry kids, the SATs are not this cheap.

Now, if you'll pardon me, I'm going to go brush up on obscure pop-culture references.

Usagi said:
The correct answer: Dragonair. Why? The jewel is on it's neck, not it's head (Slowking's jewel is also not on it's head, it's on it's shell).
That's why I didn't know whether it's Dragonair or Slowking. But I voted for Dragonair since I didn't realize the jewel on the neck and just said "it has a horn but not a jewel on its forehead."

Because of this, WPM's hint in the topic made me think I voted wrong and it was actually Slowking. =(

Hmm. I voted Dragonair because it was the only one that could still evolve. I noticed the Jewel thing, but disregarded it. Still, I'm happy I got the answer correct. This quiz is alot harder. Its time to utilize the magical powers of Wikipedia.

I thought it was Uxie because it was the only one whose Base Special Defence wasn't higher than its base defence. Man, I really do think you need to just a little bit more specific sometimes...

I was looking at generations, area, attacks. I never thought to examine appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back