(1) 'Pokemon that Doesn't Fit' Quiz [9/6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the quiz correct, but not for the correct reason. Now that I think about it, why did I vote for Dragonair? xP

EDIT: Never mind, I voted for Dragonair for the same reason Musical did.

Bippa201 said:
I voted Weavile. xD It was the only one that didn't have any mystical powers associated with it...
I also voted Weavile, but for a similar (yet different) reason: I don't think it can learn any Psychic-type offensive move, and everyone else can.

Wait, Persian can't, I don't think either. Oh well, I was close. I picked the 3rd most popular choice.

Lol yeah I voted for Dragonair but because I thought it was the only one who could still evolve.

masterryanx said:
Dragonair have also been known to fly.
Fly =/= Levitation, FYI. But foreseeing the citation of a technicality, I'll cede the point to you.

Also, Uxie is played as a TCG card way more than the others.

I voted Weavile, with the reasoning thet his jewel was is diferent (In every place I checked, his jewel looked like a ruppe from "legend of zelda" to me. Now I think it was just my head acting strange...)

Dang! I voted Uxie because it wasn't a Stage 1. That one was difficult.

dmaster out.

at least i got the point of the quiz. ^^ i read the choices twice and i instantly knew it had something to do with the jems they have. i put weavile because it's the only one that doesn't have an actual gem, it looks more like a gold coin. and dragonair does have a gem, 3 gems actually...1 under its neck and 2 on its tail. it could have gone either way, really.

I got it right but only because I assumed Dragonair was the only mythical beast-based pokemon in that poll XD

This wasn't a very well done quiz, due to the fact that there were too many various solutions that could be argued into being correct.

The question was a bit vague, the hint wasn't too clear or helpful. As well, given the fact of the Pokemon choice, a lot of solutions could have came up being "correct".

I got the right answer despite all of this, because I noticed each Pokemon had a gem of some sort, but only Dragonair didn't have one on it's forehead.
Of course, one can argue, All the Pokemon do have gems, but Weavile has a coin/amulet on it's head. So the choice would have been Weavile...
Quite sneaky though I have to admit.

Weavile has a gem? Whut?

I voted for Uxie because he's the only legendary pokemon. the question was too obscure, there were several different ways that each of them could possible have not belong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back