(1) 'Pokemon that Doesn't Fit' Quiz [9/6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Water Pokémon Master said:
If we said "physical appearance" then the answer would have been blatantly obvious. We're not going to spoon-feed you. We want you to use your brains and think about it. The SATs aren't going to spoon-feed you either.

The SAT also features questions with only one correct answer, and provide enough information in the questions to enable reaching that answer. This question did neither as it was too broad. Many people did use their brains and came up with valid answers. There's no need to belittle the "incorrect."

well, if talk about physical appearance, why can't the answer should be Uxie, as its eyes keep closing but the other don't?

Squid Rooster said:
The SAT also features questions with only one correct answer, and provide enough information in the questions to enable reaching that answer. This question did neither as it was too broad. Many people did use their brains and came up with valid answers. There's no need to belittle the "incorrect."

Water Pokemon Master said:
In the future we'll be more careful about the way the question is worded.

EDIT: And actually the SAT can sometimes have multiple answers. It's just usually "which one is most correct." This quiz might have been flawed but at least you know we weren't trying to purposefully be evil like the College Board! ;p

It's funny how in that list of Pokemon with gems, only Persian and Slowking can learn the move Power Gem (and Slowking only just got it in Platinum). Oh well, the move is useless anyway. Only Corsola and Probopass would have that attack in their movesets.

I voted Slowking because it was the only Pokemon who spoke human language. I didn't guess Dragonair, but Technically I'm still right about why I chose it.

Wow. Nice quiz, WPM. It really had me thinking (In the end I chose Dragonair). :)

what about dragonair beig the only one with a spike on its head, all the rest have a circular item on the forhead, or uxie is the onltone that can fly, or dragonair being the only one without limbs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back