(1) Possible 'Black' and 'White' Spoilers - Unconfirmed [6/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
see like, i kinda hope that this martijn fellow isn't full of bs, because some of the ideas (especially the choices in the game) are really awesome, but that fanmade minatarous has really, really made me doubt him. :/

Wow. I just wasted an hour reading hundreds of posts. Now I can finally type one.

I have something to say to a lot of you guys asking questions. This guy knows very little about Pokémon I'm guessing. He ran a Zelda website. While he may have informants who know about Pokémon, it's like explaining something to a friend who isn't a fan, who then posts it online.

I don't doubt he is false (then again, I don't doubt he's true), but he doesn't really know all these answers. He posted what he knew and was allowed to tell, so can you stop with the pointless questions?

Mr. Gamer, the light-type mention was a second fail. I do know you meant GameFreak was planning to add an extra type, with light being the rumored one. Try to be careful with this stuff, we're sensitive people.

Good night everybody!
~Firemaker

scuba stevee said:
Why am I enjoying all of this?

What I found really funny is when some of the members decided to go all CSI and started interrogating him.

But on topic: One thing that can give us more reason to believe him: In a early post he stated that you will be able to play a demo of Black at E3 this week. As far as I know, no one knows that, so if at E3 there are playable demos of Black, there is reason to believe him.

Do you watch AoTS or any of G4's pre-E3 hype? They've stated that from Nintendo we can expect a lot of content involving the new Pokemon games.

Now, I don't know if this explicitly includes a demo, but, I mean, last time they had a demo out for HG/SS quite early so I would imagine they could give some sort of demo battle or tour of the city.

Idk. Im too tired to think straight. Night >_<

I think martijn may be a real official guy howevr I dnt think tht this guy is legit. I honestly think that this 'imposter' has heavily researched martijn nd is trying to trick all of us

DragonTamer said:
I think martijn may be a real official guy howevr I dnt think tht this guy is legit. I honestly think that this 'imposter' has heavily researched martijn nd is trying to trick all of us

it was already confimed by water pokemonmaster himself that this is thereal guy and not an imposter.

well I expect E3 will prove some of this stuff right or wrong. So here's for hoping.

30889_1497005747244_1297136502_31406760_7093866_n.jpg

A really obvious fake...
I really hope the demo at E3 will be leaked so we can have a feel of the game.

July 15th is the first day of E3 so it starts Tuesday, unless they let the press in on Monday for a preview

Redneck said:
Do you watch AoTS or any of G4's pre-E3 hype? They've stated that from Nintendo we can expect a lot of content involving the new Pokemon games.

Now, I don't know if this explicitly includes a demo, but, I mean, last time they had a demo out for HG/SS quite early so I would imagine they could give some sort of demo battle or tour of the city.

Idk. Im too tired to think straight. Night >_<
I don't watch, but I do read :p Yeah I'm a cave man. But what I was stating is that no one knows if there is going to be a demo. To me "a lot of content involving the new pokemon games" doesn't scream demo. Just a soft whisper xD

I agree with you, but it would still give what he is saying some water. Not much, but some.

The Nintendo press conference is Tuesday @ 9am, Monday is Microsoft Ubisoft and EA

edit: showroom floors don't open to attendees till tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back