(1) Possible 'Black' and 'White' Spoilers - Unconfirmed [6/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think all of you guy's complaining has actually ticked Martijn off. Now he's just being sarcastic and snarky to counter all the trolling and sarcasm he's gotten in response to /trying/ to help us out.

Everyone--on both sides of this issue--needs to calm down and chill out. ==;

Bagel said:
*goes back to tending his frontierville*

Have you actually considered trying Farmville on Facebook?
If you're interested, I could make you a limited time only offer for a great discount on some pixely digital items!

Martijngamer said:
A little birdy born on May 1st, 270 years ago, told me.

I'm glad to see that you are returning what the spammers are dishing out at you. :)

I really like your ideas from your earlier post, although I know that it could logically never happen for this generation, based upon what we already know. Thanks for keeping us entertained, you are such a good sport.

Now, can the spammers (*cough*JJ*cough*) please stop antagonizing mr. martijn for more info when he clearly has none at the moment. Like others have said before me, and probably will after -_-, he does not have any new info that he can share with us. Sure I believe that he disclosed some valuable things to both WPM and Serebii, but that doesn't mean us terrorizing him like this will make him feel like he ever should. And if the info which proved to both aforementioned webmasters that martijn is legit, then it must be something really big that they can't or don't want to show to everyone else yet.

Have you ever looked at your presents before Christmas? I'm sure that is the exact feeling we'd all get if he really told us the one (or few) substantial thing(s) he knows as of right now. His source is probably out searching for smaller things that would be appropriate to leak without ruining the whole pre-release experience for us all.

Carry on, all.

Martijngamer said:
Have you actually considered trying Farmville on Facebook?
If you're interested, I could make you a limited time only offer for a great discount on some pixely digital items!

Have you considered showing the darn pic of the supposed legendary to prove if your telling the truth or not

JJ151730 said:
Gee what a big surprise

Huh. Do you realize that, considering the Minotauros picture his source gave him was a fanart, he won't be telling or showing nothing more about the Cobra until he is sure of what happened with his source and such?

I'm not saying he's a saint, I'm just playing devil's advocate.

Martijngamer said:
Since I'm so addicted to attention, how about I use badge's money to buy you a plain ticket to the Netherlands? Weet's legal here ^^

Hey Martin,
Did u answer any my questions about the new pokemon anime?

Which dragon evolution of Tsutaaja u like?
here the link again
1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ninedragonwallpic1.jpg
2. http://www.draconika.com/gallery/view-picture.php?id=140
3. http://www.allposters.com/-sp/Dragonslayer-Posters_i358384_.htm?aid=2023004283

Which 1s are your favorite?

JJ151730 said:
Have you considered showing the darn pic of the supposed legendary to prove if your telling the truth or not
I can answer this: no. Really the way you treated him, I don't blame him.

Fire_Master said:
I'm glad to see that you are returning what the spammers are dishing out at you. :)

I really like your ideas from your earlier post, although I know that it could logically never happen for this generation, based upon what we already know. Thanks for keeping us entertained, you are such a good sport.

Now, can the spammers (*cough*JJ*cough*) please stop antagonizing mr. martijn for more info when he clearly has none at the moment. Like others have said before me, and probably will after -_-, he does not have any new info that he can share with us. Sure I believe that he disclosed some valuable things to both WPM and Serebii, but that doesn't mean us terrorizing him like this will make him feel like he ever should. And if the info which proved to both aforementioned webmasters that martijn is legit, then it must be something really big that they can't or don't want to show to everyone else yet.

Have you ever looked at your presents before Christmas? I'm sure that is the exact feeling we'd all get if he really told us the one (or few) substantial thing(s) he knows as of right now. His source is probably out searching for smaller things that would be appropriate to leak without ruining the whole pre-release experience for us all.

Carry on, all.

Sorry for spamming(btw isnt spamming when you post back to back yes it is) next time get your definition right

And do you have that much faith in Martin wow thats honorable

Martijngamer said:
Ok, fine than JJ, you have finally pursuaded me, here is all I know.
Team Rocket is the only villainous team. Their plot will take place in both regions

This game is meant to be a summarization of the 5 generations thus far. It will have all 5 regions accessible in each of the games. All Pokemon will be accessible within one of the two versions, so no special event type situations will be necessary. There will be 8 gyms in each region, a league, and a unique set of Elite 4 and a unique League Master for each region, no more overlapping between Kanto/Johto. The whole situation with the volcanic explosion on Cinnabar Island will have been cleared of debree and the Sea Foam Islands will open again. Each region will have a slightly varying style of Contests, with 4 contest halls per region. As a result of this, Kanto/Johto/Sinnoh will feature a few new towns to accomodate some of the contest halls. Kanto/Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh will each feature as another side quest 5 Frontier Brains. Orange will have the Minor League with 4 leaders and champion featured in the original Orange Anime saga. Each region will have a major Port City and Safari Zone.

Now on to what's happening in Pokemon. Two regions are being introduced at once. The Isshu Region, and the Orange Region. As far as I know, you'll have the choice between the two new regions where you start first, and you'll be able to work your way through all 6 regions as the game progresses. The Isshu Region is located north of Kanto and Johto above Mount Silver, it boarders both regions somewhat to the north. That set of starters that was revealed on Serebii is only one set being introduced, it is the set for the Isshu Region. The total number of Pokemon in this game is going to be 600, as I said before, 100 Pokemon per region basically. I believe that the translation for the Professor in that region is Professor Pine, though that is a rough translation of what I've seen so far. The plans for the Orange Region is coming out in the next issue. At that time, you'll see all the stuff I told you about in Orange Region next month, on top of the Professors, and other finite starting information for each of the two new regions.

In the Orange Region, the first gym will be a bug type gym, the leader is a female. The second will be a ground type gym, the leader is a female. The third will be a ghost type gym, the leader is a male. The fourth will be a flying type gym, the leader is a male. The fifth will be a steel type gym, the leader is a male. The sixth will be a dark type gym, the leader is a male. The seventh will be a rock type gym, the leader is a female. The eighth will be a psychic type gym, the leader is a male.

In the Isshu Region, the first gym is a water type gym, the leader is a male, whom has already been featured in the Anime once in the past. The second will be a flying type gym, the leader is female. The third will be a fighting type gym, the leader is a female. The fourth will be a grass type gym, the leader is a male. The fifth will be a poison type gym, the leader is a male. The sixth will be a bug type gym, the leader is a male. The seventh will be a dark type gym, the leader is a female. The eighth will be a ice type gym, the leader is a female

Anime:
May was going to show up in the Sinnoh Grand Festival, That was a flat out lie, and you and I were not the only ones whom my former co-worker spread that little twist to. I'm glad he's gone, because he was a jerk, and now I have my dorm room to myself, lol.

Many of Ash's Pokemon will learn a new move before the league, though not specifically the ones we discussed before, and apparently many of them will happen off screen an be introduced throughout the league, or in the moment of battle during the league. Now that I have access to the Anime plotlines myself, there are many things that are interesting coming up.

Ash will indeed catch the 3 starters missing from his team as we've discussed before. The Orange League Saga is going to be very short lived. Apparently, Ash is getting a late start for that league as there's only a few months left before the League Championship starts by the time that Ash gets done with Sinnoh and returns to Pallet Town. So, Ash and Brock, will be flown around the region by Ash's Uncle/Delia's Brother, so as to allow Ash to have time to collect the badges he needs. There will be very little filler therefore, and most of what you would call filler will involve him catching a few new Pokemon, regional starters and bird, and him challenging the remaining Battle Frontier Brains. There will be no contests for this saga in the Anime, though they will be in the games. After the badges are won, and the remaining 9 Frontier Brains are beat, he'll face the League, and again, he'll come in second place, as he is going to finish in Sinnoh, yes, he'll finish in second place in Sinnoh and Orange.
Seriously. You think we'd believe that after all these years, they'll take the old anime idea of the Orange Islands and dumb it on us. Pathetic. I have a shred of belief, but that is just another one of my other, all trusting personalities. Pathetic. Worst scandal ever. :(

Bagel said:
what you think i'm made of money or something :p

honestly the best news you have given so far is the number of pokemon

more Pokemon means increased odds that i will find at least 6 pokemon in this set that I like for a team, and increased odds for some much needed evolutions for past pokemon

Was it hard for you to find 6 pokemon that you liked for your team in the other games? I'm guessing this is excluding the starter you will pick correct?

Xous,

I can't PM you yet. Not enough posts. But I will when I can. Because "PG" is not a term used in Dutch entertainment. Also, our television stations do not censor words. I don't know exactly what is upsetting to people on these forums. I know for Jews it's already offensive if you use the word God in non-religious context. I don't know if the alternative for "heck" is offensive to American Christians. It's not offensive to Dutch Christians.

I have really enjoy reading these forums for quite some time, and I would like to be able to participate.

I agree with Mario, I don't think Martijn will take the change of making the same mistake twice.

Martijngamer said:
Ok, fine than JJ, you have finally pursuaded me, here is all I know.
Source said:
Epic post.
Seriously PokéBeach members, can you grow up? He got some insider information about a game that we are all excited for. Instead of keeping it to himself, he goes to the two biggest fan sites and gives them this information.

He's trying to do all of us a public good, and we return the favor by flaming him.

I actually wrote a game guide to a fake game in my brain just like this. I can't believe part of me trusted and trusts you. Wow. First Minotauros, then serpent, then light type, and now this. Pathetic.

Hey valriefaery (and anyone potentially wanting to ask me about the anime),

I am a video game professional, so the anime is not my area of expertize. Chances that I get any inside info about the anime, is very small, since they're not the people I work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back