(1) Possible 'Black' and 'White' Spoilers - Unconfirmed [6/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
cocowoushi said:
Or better yet, they show off the 3DS - using Pokemon Black! :D

Okay, that's a bit hopefully, but it certainly would be a kicker!

yea that would be awsome :D

cocowoushi said:
Or better yet, they show off the 3DS - using Pokemon Black! :D

Okay, that's a bit hopefully, but it certainly would be a kicker!

That it would. If they do that, then would they also market Black for the 3DS? Of course the possibility of them showing off Pokemon Black with the 3DS is a low one but it would be pretty cool.

if you save the picture with the map and reshiram go right click edit then you can zoom in it might help for closer looks :)

Some of the gaming sites I am looking at says it will come out in October 2010, so basically a month after the Black and White JP release.

Dragonlord251 said:
Shinx107 said:
I really hope that Tauros evo thing is true.

I would like it if they rather made skarmory or torkoal evos

Hate to burst you're bubble, but I'm 99.9% positive they will not give Skarmory an evolution. He already has one of the highest defenses in the game, what're they going to do, lower his stats!?

Fire_Master said:
If they do in fact show a demo:

1. I will go insane from happiness

2. Martijn will finally post again with something akin to a "nah, nah, told ya so" post to those who didn't believe him

But as time draws nearer to the Nintendo presentation, I start to feel that we will be getting something, but just not a demo. Although if we do, please refer to #1 for why my posts suddenly turn to stuttering gibberish.

Them showing a demo does not prove Martijn to be correct on anything, I've already posted several reasons why it's easy to assume they'll have one on the showroom floor. If it is true, then Martijn simply had a lucky guess. If it's false, he'll just blame his "source" for misunderstanding, or flee.

Also, they won't show the 3DS with a DS title, more than likely.

I hope I'm wrong, though, because that'd be kind of cool. I'm curious what the 3DS or w/e it's going to be renamed as is gonna look like. I heard it'll have an analog stick?

@Papa4tw: The snake was a rumor brought up by our resident retired webmaster, martijn muller, or as his account says: martijngamer. Over this past weekend, he contacted both SerebiiJoe from Serebii.net (another pokemon fan website) as well as WPM (this site's webmaster) with info that he claimed to be true. Some of this included triple battles, a tauros evolution, weather items, and the third legendary to compliment rehiram and zekrom (a la the snake).

None of this is so far confirmed to be true, but both SerebiiJoe and WPM still believe in this guy. It might be because he showed them both something that is so believable and important that showing it to us would ruin the pre-release experience. Or it could just be that they understand where he's coming from, being webmasters and all.

It is also thought that his "source" either tricked him or had false info. This is so because when asked to show the tauros evo, martijn posted the pic of an obvious fake, one that was even drawn by a member on these forums. XD

Some people don't trust him, while others are waiting for this upcoming E3 to see if he is legitimate. Martijn claimed that there would be a demo for Pokemon Black/White at the Nintendo booth, so if he is true, we can still trust him.

oiracul said:
does the 3ds come out before pokemon black and white in the us?

Before; It's suggested it's supposed to come out this year. Near the end of the year, of course. But we already know that B/W will be a DS title (well, DSi since it's coded as such, but won't be exclusive to DSi) and when I think of a title to flagship a handheld with 3d graphics, Pokemon doesn't really come to mind as my top choice.

Redneck said:
Them showing a demo does not prove Martijn to be correct on anything, I've already posted several reasons why it's easy to assume they'll have one on the showroom floor. If it is true, then Martijn simply had a lucky guess. If it's false, he'll just blame his "source" for misunderstanding, or flee.

Also, they won't show the 3DS with a DS title, more than likely.

I hope I'm wrong, though, because that'd be kind of cool. I'm curious what the 3DS or w/e it's going to be renamed as is gonna look like. I heard it'll have an analog stick?

I read that as well. I also read that there won't be a gap in between the two screens and something about an accelerometer.

Fire_Master said:
O_O

What's an accelerometer? Sounds weird.

All I know is that when I read it on a website, it said something about it being the same technology in the IPhone. There is a chance that it's false since I only saw it on one gaming site.

EDIT: I found it on another gaming site. Basically, the accelerometer helps with tilt controls.

I also found out that there maybe backwards compatibility.

tyking16 said:
E3 in 30 minutes! I'm excited to see what is real and what is fiction.

same
if they have gameplay footage i hope its not huin city hopefully a new erea

Regents in 30 minutes....:(

Dragonlord, are you pumped up on those energy bars yet? Oh, and I actually put some peas next to a hot dog and thought it looked like Sudowoodo. I highly suggest it as an exceptional way to burn time before E3 (or a regents, whatever floats your boat).

If I get back from my regents and don't see that anything new happened at E3, I'll be like :( for the rest of the day.

oiracul said:
same
if they have gameplay footage i hope its not huin city hopefully a new erea

I hope so, either that or at least some of the newer gameplay and functions.

The stream is already set up at Nintendo.com. It's not showing anything though.

There may be a possibilty that cocowoushi's predictions about them showing Black with the 3DS may be true. If it does allow backwards compatibility, then it would work out perfectly.

To try and stay on the topic of the rumors; if the new addition of pokemon is indeed around 157, do you think they'll limit is to only these pokemon first in the game? Meaning, they won't sprinkle the first half of the game with older generation pokemon.

I think that would be rather nice.. To get used to and adapt with these new pokemon instead of falling back to "safe" pokemon we already know.

tyking16 said:
I hope so, either that or at least some of the newer gameplay and functions.

The stream is already set up at Nintendo.com. It's not showing anything though.

There may be a possibilty that cocowoushi's predictions about them showing Black with the 3DS may be true. If it does allow backwards compatibility, then it would work out perfectly.

yea i dont understand what they mean by backwards compatibility

I remembered that some other DS version then my own (DS lite) got some special features... was that the 3DS or the DSi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back